Apology to Pole addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
To most of you this will be quite boring and irrelevant but to me it is quite important.
17/04/2010 MD's Event at Lindholme Lakes, fantastic venue, fantastic staff, fantastic contestants....and me.
Everything is fine during the draw and the match.
After the weigh-in and prize-giving alls well!
Everyone is happy and goes home, but one.
I remain for a few more days in my tent away from technology and this site.
When I finally return home and contact this site again I respond to what I read at the time, having unknowingly missed all the posts of placings in the MD's match.

I posted (aimed at Pole addict)
"If you used 4mm+micros+Swim Stim you might have done better.
p.s I won my lake. nuuhh"

quote from Pole addict: "I didn't want to blow my own trumpet too much Brian but you may want to look at the results as far as winners goes[;)][:D][:D][:D][:T]."

Today
Hi Steve, either through time, or cans or wine,or both, I missed you're post but i have read it now!!

SO!!
Dear Lord of Oasis!!
I humbly apologise for my stupid remarks and bow to you as Champion of Oasis!!
As a fellow Lake Winner, I hope you will forget my transgression and my rudeness and accept as homage to your prowess the following promise, from me to all MD's:
That I will read through a thread properly before making judgements or comments, and once having made a judgement or comment will continue to view said comments for answers or arguements and stand accountable for my views.

Dear Pole/method addict, please forgive my ignorance and brand me as a friend.I sign off as Brian the Fish (unworthy).

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
Originally posted by wozelbeak

that's one serious grovel.

I could have done this apology as a PM but know it deserves airing to all MD's and guests. If I have upset anyone, I apologise.

pmdirectuk

Should check more!
I think the only one you upset was Neil G for not going home and trying to catch all his fish lol..... Jokes... I am sure you were most welcome. I hear a rumour that he has opened up a camping patch there now and the clubhouse is well near completion...

Would anyone fancy a 2 day (1 night camping) mini match?? one weekend soon?

Hatman

Drawbag ace
I hope you're going to brush your teeth and use a strong mouthwash after that Brian!

If the date doesn't clash with my league matches, I'd be on for the weekend.

pmdirectuk

Should check more!
New post coming up!! cheers Brian.... Hope youd be in for it? hey, you might find that pellet you dropped?

Status
Not open for further replies.