Anyone out Tomorrow ?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Im going back to where i walked Albert last week to see if the Chub are Playing out, Gonna bait a few swims up and have a chuck, Then Gert is making a nice Sunday Roast for when i get back Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Bisto ;)

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Work party on our small pit tomorrow

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Severn rising midday, too much rain for the Stour, so giving it a miss.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Club match. I don’t think they’ll recognise me, what with one thing and another, it’s been a couple of months since I fished one.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Couple of hours pole fishing the local river yesterday late afternoon/eve with the lad- he done me 6 points to 5 (gave him double points for a decent chub he had, apart from that we were fairly matched with roach and dace). Trent today with him and a couple of my mates, nowt to report wisey, eerily quiet.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Ive heard the same from a Few who have been down the Trent mate thats why i aint bothered with the Journey.

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
Down the Severn for a bit, will try the stick but if it's too difficult will be barbel hunting.

The Runner

Site Supporter
Wet and windy up here, access "paths" to all the best marks will all be swamps after a few days of it, so no.
Could give it a go just in the bay here but not great at the best of times and probably too much fresh water going in.

Not looking too good for the next week either

rudd

Site Supporter
Was going on beach tonight, could of got that extra hour in 😃
Then the Easterly and rain kicked in.
May have a few chucks tomorrow.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
May go to the Thames on Monday, fish light for roach, may be ok after this bit of rain.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I’ll be out tomorrow. Wasn’t sure where to go as my 3 favourite stretches have matches on but one has now been cancelled due to the high river messing up some pegs so I will go there now. Not fussed how it goes as have had a couple good sessions in the last week already.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Yep, I will be out on my own for once and enjoying the peace and quiet. No more, can you help me darling I can't get the hook out...
Toms pond tomorrow, looking for anything but trout.
@Mrs Munch X