Anyone know where I can buy float sight sleeves (fluoro float rubbers) please?

FishingNewbie

20+ years ago I bought something like this but can't find any at the moment pole-float-sight-sleeves-main | Drennan International
I use them to 'thicken-up' or change the colour of my float tip if conditions change. I've been messaging Drennan for weeks with no reply.
I have found a similar stonfo product which I'll order if nobody knows where I can get the Drennan or better alternative.

FishingNewbie

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Drennan do a quick change range of floats.... AS3.
They come with a red, yellow & black tip.

FishingNewbie

Drennan do a quick change range of floats.... AS3.
They come with a red, yellow & black tip.
Thanks - I already have floats.
I'd take a look but I can't find the AS3's you're suggesting where I can change the colour & thickness. Could you share a link please? Would be good to use different colours & thicknesses on the same float.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Thanks - I already have floats.
I'd take a look but I can't find the AS3's you're suggesting where I can change the colour & thickness. Could you share a link please? Would be good to use different colours & thicknesses on the same float.
Apologies, it was the SF3. Don't think you can get different thicknesses though...just colours.

FishingNewbie

Arh... that's why I couldn't find them. The main point of the 'sleeves' is so you can 'thicken-up' the bristle. Say 1mm tips that become 1.5mm when the wind gets up or the lighting becomes more difficult. It's so much easier than swapping rigs. Thanks for the suggestion anyway...

FishingNewbie

OldTaff

Site Supporter
This might work:

5712E83D-58F7-4723-8142-5FE3870D9F3C.png