Anyone got rain now?

nejohn

Site Supporter
We had rain overnight in South East Wales and it is currently very grey and very damp, not really raining heavy just a very fine mist of water getting everything absolutely soaked. Looks like it is set for the day

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Rain started last night in Kinver near Stourbridge. There's about 20% chance of rain all day today with it being overcast. I'm tempted to go fishing maybe on the Severn.

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Constant drizzly rain here😢 just wanted a nice weekend break for the mrs and the rain gods banjax it. Utter barsterds the lot of them.

Chervil

Site Supporter
We've had nothing here for at least a couple of weeks and nothing forecast for the next two. Never seen all the grass so brown.

BTMS

Site Supporter
Rained a lot here last night and still raining. Water buts were full now over flowing.:) Should help the rivers around here Teme, Lugg and Wye

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Severn is actually looking quite good. That patch of gravel down the edge has never been underwater since I started fishing it last year. Always been able to stand down there to land fish before but probably just goes to show how low it’s been when I’ve previously fished it.

F3E024A2-7027-4A6B-86C4-D58039DF9D21.jpeg