Anyone going fishing over the Christmas holidays?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well that's it, I've broken up from work now, well until the phone rings that is :D

So off shopping with the missus tomorrow, hitting the ASDA aisles with my trolley, a sort out and tidy up of my tools, and the rest of the time is mine, he hopes :D

I'm thinking of getting on the bankside at least a couple of times before starting work again after New Year's day, just wondering where and when to go

Who else is planning on wetting a line over the next couple of weeks, and if so where are you off to?

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
I’m on the Sessay rover match on Friday and hopefully the clubman on the Sunday.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Will probably wet a line or two on the clubs waters over Christmas and New Year...weather permitting.

johng19

me@home.com
Should of had are last match before Christmas tomorrow, cant go me lad home for few days so where having are Christmas dinner :rolleyes:. Are next one is not till hen 5th.

Total

Site Supporter
Just a couple of knock up local matches with club friends and pals I ain't seen for a while.....Really, an excuse to have a pint and renew old acquaintances. ;):oops:

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Got a club knock up on the 29th...

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bloody part timers.... I’ll be in work next week, but will also be out fishing 27/28/29th

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I’m going to have another attempt at fluff chucking. I’ve got the bug at the moment.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Just got back from a few beers in oxford city centre with my mates tonight so was only natural to take a look at the Thames, it was bombing through, high and very brown. Had an early dinner with them in Woodstock before hand and even the little Glyme was at the top of its banks and brown. Planning on having a morning somewhere Monday but even finding a stillwater with accessible banks will be a challenge, the whole county is essentially one big bog or flood plain atm.

Arch

Site Supporter
Was hoping for a couple of trips on the Trent. Doesn't look like that will happen. :(