Anyone from Rotherham!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmdirectuk

Should check more!
Just wanted to get a feel of who's who etc and wondered who of us are from Rotherham or Sheffield etc?

Let me know, Paul.

sandy

im from sheffield aswell. prob say my local is herries rd pond. but been doing most of my fishin on norwood cottage. im not to far from westwood and howbrook aswell!

ashbrown

from manor area, fish mainly kiveton hall farm, harlesthorpe dam and sheff canal. but hitting cromwell this year love the place

PIGEON114

rotherham mate worsbrough canal darfield pit pond river dove and dearne in season best fisherie elmhirst lakes lincoln

pmdirectuk

Should check more!
I havent heard of any of them places!! Ive heard of the rivers of course but not where to fish them....

peteblade

Yes common, the six fingers and gills give it away, a reguler Linky thing that!

peteblade

Just been round Moon lake Common, a bloke was emptying it on the floating bread.

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
Originally posted by peteblade

Just been round Moon lake Common, a bloke was emptying it on the floating bread.

shes ruined that place mate, good match venue for you boys on the other lakes, but that moon lake doesnt interest me in the slightest...

pmdirectuk

Should check more!
I know Thryburgh!! Nr Mushroom garage, I am from Kimberworth...

Wheres Moon Lake?

pmdirectuk

Should check more!
Ive never fished Roundwood, Any good?

ElmTree Farm is a nice pond! and that one in Old Denaby, Ferryboat I thinkits called?

PIGEON114

moon lake is in lincolnshire near tattershall very good commercial to fish dearne and dove youre better off roaming around wombwell darfield bolton look for the deeper holes with features some good chub

PIGEON114

dont know/ land locked canal at worsbrogh barnsley good fishing all species to be caught good pleasure fishing 45 pegs open matches monday nights start in may draw 5pm fish 6 while 9

Status
Not open for further replies.