Anyone from Norfolk

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean

Hi,
My name is Sean and I am a newcomer to the forum. I work shifts and osften spend some time browsing through the forums. I would be nice to hear from anyone who fishes in Norfolk.

Speak to you soon

Sean

SEAN

Larry

Lazarus
HI SEAN ,Welcome to the M D F I don't come from Norfolk but ,youll get a good welcome ot the mad men on this site.

Cheer's Larry

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Welcome Sean, from a Tractor boy, now living in Chesterfield Derbys,

The nearest guys to you as regulars are I believe Alex in Ipswich and Martin Nr Wisbech.
I'm sure tyey'll say hi soon

Good Luck

Trev

Ziptrev ape.gif I do NOT BELIEVE it

martin.

Account Locked
hi sean
Im just over the border from norfolk between sutton bridge (on A17)
and wisbech (on A47)& fish the cut-off channel, ten mile bank &
other waters just inside norfolk. But my main water is north level
main drain just inside cambridgeshire on lincs border
where abouts in norfok are you based & what waters do you fish?

tight lines.
martin.

martin.

Account Locked
hi sean
forgot to say welcome to the mad MDs i know youll enjoy the site & the crowd on here.

tight lines.
martin.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Sean - welcome to the MD bbs.

Can you use the net from work? I do regularly and I think maybe one or two others on here do as well. 3:30pm-11:30pm and things are usually pretty quiet.

I don't live too far from Norfolk. 310 miles or so. But probably not the one you meant. This one is in Virginia, USA.

Newt Vail

Edited by - Newt on 30 March 2002 12:04:34 AM

sean

I Live in Norwich and fish lakes in Norwich (stipe lake and Shallowbrook in Costessey). I also fish at Burgh Apton which is just outside of Norwich as well as a couple of fisheries in Attleborough. I also fish at Bramerton Woods end for Pike and bream. I have been fishing for about sixteen years. I have had a break of about 5 years and started again last year. As a youngster I mainly fished the rivers wensum and yare, but now I tend to fish stillwaters. Until last year I had not really experieneced stillwater fishing very much as spent most of my early fishing life catching beautiful norfolk roach, chub. My eyes have been opened wide since last year as I am now catching species of fish that I dreamt about as a youngster.Since last summer I have had tench to 3lb 12oz, pike to 8lb 8oz and carp to 5lb 6oz. I know that in comparison these are not big fish but as I said I have been out of the game for a few years and am really getting back into it now. I work 12 hour night shifts so half of my shift (thats a lie...) All of my shift I normally spend on the web.

Speak to guys soon.

SEAN

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sean,

Welcome to the world of Maggot Drowning. The best angling site on the web and the friendliest. Even though you come from Norfolk you will find we are all forgiving and will chat with you nontheless.

I even talk to the welsh lads, (mind you living in Wales I find it hard not to).

Enjoy

thumbsup.gif Geoff
RSSG member - are you?

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Sean - all shift on the web.

I do as well unless we have a crisis of some sort. But only in 8 hour stints.

It is now getting on to a respectable time of the evening and maybe to bed in a couple hours.

With the time difference, anyone over there who is reading this soon after I post it is an obvious "morning person" and I don't know how on earth anyone could be awake and alert enough to do anything but groan and moan at such a horrid hour.

Newt Vail

p eye

Hello mate, I live up at Coltishall. I do all Pike fishing in the winter and Carp fish in Summer. I fish the Bure,Thurne and Yare for my Pike and Waveney,common lakes and Catch 22 for my carp. I run a site for angling in Norfolk, it is literally a couple of weeks old so let me know what ya think, that goes for all of you! The site is at www.norfolkangling.co.uk
Cheers,
Jacko

martin.

Account Locked
hi p eye
welcome to the mad MDs
ive looked at your site it shows promise .
if you want info on the area of norfolk around cambs & lincs borders like ouse.cutoff channel ect or the fisheries round k/lynn
swaffam, downham market ect then let me know im in contact with a lot of these regular.

tight lines.
martin.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Sean & p eye,
Welcome aboard,if we can help we will,if not we'll find someone that can thumbsup.gif

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

Status
Not open for further replies.