anyone fished lakeside at ranskill

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark bradley

hi i have got a match at lakeside on sunday on coarse lake can anyone give me any info.

cheers[:D]

weg

hi mate got a match there sunday too on the course lake!! caster pellet all you need lots of big hide for a big weight if i win touch wood ill be the one jumping up and down its a grudge mach sunday after last week hope you have a good en unless your in are match buying in??? so forget all i said take popcorn and sugerpuffs and fish 6ft over depth

Last edited:

maxwell_hung

caster blaster
fish caster up in the water and on a top kit line just down the shelf. Corn and paste good for the margins. Dog biscuit will also work in they're on the top

There's some serious lumps in there but I've won matches with 60+ lb of ide and skimmers with caster

mark bradley

so spraying caster up in water would work then mate and just wait till they hook them selves:eek:)

maxwell_hung

caster blaster
Wouldn't say wait till they hook themselves but yes it does work, ideally you want pegs around 11 to 16 but it's worth a try anywhere same as on top kit.
I defo wouldn't rule the paste out especially later on, some of the lumps are massive.

Craigo

you will need to drip feed your topkit line heavy if your gonna get a good weight - 3pts of caster and some pellet is what I would use.

You could catch the big skimmers on the topkit line and maybe hook a few carp too

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.