Anymore for Lindholme??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmdirectuk

Should check more!
Hello all,

As you all probably are aware, we are having a friendly social knock up at Lindholme on the 7th Aug (Sat)...
Alot if not most of us are arriving Friday and making a weekend of it!

We have been treated by NeilG to free fishing Friday afternoon/dusk and Saturday after our match.

The Match is 12 per person, fishing 3 sections for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th.

Prizes are:
1st = 25
2nd = 15
3rd = 5
4th = 5

We have a couple of places left and I wanted to know if anyone wants in?

Around x4 places in total!

On the Saturday evening I have arranged some entertainment in the new club house by way of a race night, quiz and Karaoke!

It will definately be a great weekend so please pm me etc of you want a place.

Paul.[:T]

unclepeas

A couple of quick questions about this fish-in. (Apologies if this has already been highlighted)

But...

As I've only quite recently started getting myself 'kitted up' again after having to sell all my gear a while back...I'm quite the minimalist.

What's the lake like that we'll be fishing?
Is everyone gonna be going down on the pole, waggler fishing on the rod, or chucking in lead weights with bite alarms & all the other carpin' quibble.etc?

With what i have ATM, I've only the capability of fishing a waggler or feeder set-up.

Last edited:

maggot dangler

i'v not seen the lake but i'm planning on fishing waggler or feeder. taking my pole but aint a massive fan of using one so probably wont bother with it. hope you can make it mate

BBE555

bbe555
Method feeder mate if you don,t use ya pole . . Fish it as all or nothing basis .

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] unclepeas mate, think you will find that the "match"is fished more for the social and light hearted banter fun and mick taking,more so than an out and out match,most going will be going just for the fun and craic,just fish as though it's a pleasure session and enjoy yourself, I'm fairley sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me.[:T]

big cheese

Rob Nudd
Originally posted by groundhog

[:)] unclepeas mate, think you will find that the "match"is fished more for the social and light hearted banter fun and mick taking,more so than an out and out match,most going will be going just for the fun and craic,just fish as though it's a pleasure session and enjoy yourself, I'm fairley sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me.[:T]
spot on to me matey!!!!

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
I am going pleasure fishing, and it just happens that there is a competative element on the Saturday, but what the hell, it's going to be more of a meet and greet session for me mate, come along and enjoy yourself.

mocnscott

finally a winner
I will come along if you'll have me. I've just been granted the green light by the ladyfriend. I better make some rigs I've been carping since the last Lindholme event.

Scott

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
Originally posted by mocnscott

I will come along if you'll have me. I've just been granted the green light by the ladyfriend. I better make some rigs I've been carping since the last Lindholme event.

Scott

You can't come. [:p]

I seem to remember someone weighing in 74lb 15oz from the last MD match in April. [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

You will have to catch a lot less than that this time to blend in. [;)]

mocnscott

finally a winner
I'll give you a slice this time Paul, should be there around 7ish hopefully straight from work, only the nasty M60/62 interchange car park to negotiate then plain sailing with a bit of luck. Nemesis don't worry about the match weight I'll fish for silvers this time so should only be on around 10lb maximum.

Scott

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
Originally posted by mocnscott

I'll give you a slice this time Paul, should be there around 7ish hopefully straight from work, only the nasty M60/62 interchange car park to negotiate then plain sailing with a bit of luck. Nemesis don't worry about the match weight I'll fish for silvers this time so should only be on around 10lb maximum.

Scott

That still beats my weight from last time. [:(] [:D] [:D] [:D]

pmdirectuk

Should check more!
I fished Loco Monday Scott! (Yesterday) and pulled out some lovely lumps!

kevb

was 'bigkevb'
Originally posted by pmdirectuk

I fished Loco Monday Scott! (Yesterday) and pulled out some lovely lumps!

yes lovely lumps of coal , pork pie , snow , clay and concrete [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.