Anybody in the shoe business?

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
I am desperately trying to find ladies shoes for the Mrs with a wide fit around the toes for casual wear. If you could have a word with your better halves it would be very much appreciated. Thank you. 👍

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Account Locked
Marks & Spencers have a wide fit section.
The rest are all cobblers.

For the wife in size 12🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rob F

Site Supporter
My other half swears by Evans, dunno if they are local or national but guess they'll be on the tinterweb somewhere.

ATTICUS FINCH

I am desperately trying to find ladies shoes for the Mrs with a wide fit around the toes for casual wear. If you could have a word with your better halves it would be very much appreciated. Thank you. 👍

So is Bigfoot alive and kicking in Wales now 😜

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Is that the equivalent of ‘asking for a friend’ Mick?

Sure they’re for your wife😂😂😂

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Seriously, one of the many of the side effects of the drugs my wife is taking for lung and brain cancer is infections in the cuticles of her toes and fingers. I want to find shoes she can wear that dont squeeze them together. This photo is a result of her stubbing an infected toe
IMG_20210527_175758.jpg

Total

Site Supporter
@Godber .......Mick it maybe worth having a chat with Mrs Godber's after care/treatment team....Regarding shoes etc, they must have some info' and know of shoe suppliers who supply wide shoes etc....

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
@Godber .......Mick it maybe worth having a chat with Mrs Godber's after care/treatment team....Regarding shoes etc, they must have some info' and know of shoe suppliers who supply wide shoes etc....
We have mate, not much they can do. Managed to buy her a nice pair of lightweight welly boots but casual shoes are a bit more hard to find. A couple of suggestions already which l'm very grateful for, along with the expected p1ss taking😂😂

Total

Site Supporter
We have mate, not much they can do. Managed to buy her a nice pair of lightweight welly boots but casual shoes are a bit more hard to find. A couple of suggestions already which l'm very grateful for, along with the expected p1ss taking😂😂
Hmmmm, sorry then Mick, hope you sort something for Mrs G'(y)........It's the p1ss taking that keeps our head above water mate....Been there, got the tee shirt etc etc etc...;)

Much love to you all....xxxxx

John Step

Site Supporter
I often see adverts for a firm called COSYFEET who reckon they do wide fittings. They have a website.

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Hmmmm, sorry then Mick, hope you sort something for Mrs G'(y)........It's the p1ss taking that keeps our head above water mate....Been there, got the tee shirt etc etc etc...;)

Much love to you all....xxxxx
Long live the p1ss taking mate, keeps me smiling😁

Godber

Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Crocs with the toe cut out
(y)
I did mention crocs Dave and she gave me that look men fear😬 apparently they're not something to wear out to anything other than the garden.