any moto gp fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishowe425

it seems Rossi will be out for 3 months with a double compound fracture to his lower leg.

i just hope that he can bounce back from it [:T]

would of been his 231st consecutive race [:0]

march 31st 1996 was the last race he missed, amazing sportsman.

Last edited:

mouse77

It aint very often that the doctor needs a doctor, he made practice yesterday look very easy on his home track.

Team Man

Speedway is my Motorsport, the amount of injuries they get through in a season is remarkable

timber

built for comfort
Love motogp it's my favourite spectator sport watch it all work permitting

stevieboy1962

Well hacked off ! Having a day off from fishing holiday in Holland to go to moto gp at Assen, won't be the same without Rossi

Genus9

Originally posted by Team Man

Speedway is my Motorsport, the amount of injuries they get through in a season is remarkable

Did You see the Gp's last night Mate,

Some excellent racing and Bommber raced well,

What team do You support, Mines Coventry. [:)]

As for Rossi being out, it's a bit of a blow but Lorenzo's giving Him a run for His money this Year so it's good to see a future champ coming up through the ranks,

Caseys blew it and with Hayden riding the wheels of the Duke makes You wonder whether Ducati will have Him as top dog next Year,

Unless the rumours are correct and Rossi goes to Ducati in 2011.

An Italian rider on an Italian bike, [:)]

I also follow WSB and BSB

Team Man

Genus9

Yes, I did watch the Gp's last night, I haven't got SKY so I watched it on an Internet stream, it stops now and again and stutters, but it's not bad.

Enjoyed the meeting, was pleased for Woffinden, he's going to be quite good, and as you say, it's good to see Chris Harris doing well.

I follow Kings Lynn, although I go to Peterborough Sometimes, When I lived in Northampton in 1950 I used to support Coventry, that Stadium hasn't changed much since then, I was there last year Filming for Oliver Allen's Testimonial DVD.

granjuiceymoose

'Grinch'
Yeah the seasons lost a bit of the appeal without the Doctor now, i was gutted by the news. Who do you think Yam will get to replace Rossi for the rest of the Season? Edwards[?]

chrishowe425

edwards is a good shout for a replacement, but would maybe go backwards abit as jorge is now on edwards old bike.

pedrosa could be looked at, him and honda have been abit frosty as of late.

i think it will be a moto2 rider personally.

stevieboy1962

I think there's a rule preventing a moto gp rookie jumping straight on a works bike, that means either Edwards or Toseland are the only Yamaha riders available for the ride, not sure if Spies counts as a rookie as he had a wildcard ride last year. Can't see Toseland going back to GPs so for me Edwards gets the ride and a rookie can have his Tech 3 (non works) bike. I'd be amazed if they get a non Yamaha rider at this stage of the season, though Troy Bayliss has been mentioned.

baz chaz

Even without Rossi motoGP is the most entertaining form of motorsport in my opinion [:T]

F1 is only really ineresting for the first couple of laps and theres no squeaky bum overtakes/manoeuvres from the 4 wheel guys [:0]

Status
Not open for further replies.