Any good

Russamg

Are these boxes any good ? Seems a good deal. ??

endpeg

Good box, I've got one had it not quite 12 months no issues.
Just remember it's a fixed frame so you may need extra trays or drawers to get the right height for you depends how tall you are!

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Good box, I've got one had it not quite 12 months no issues.
Just remember it's a fixed frame so you may need extra trays or drawers to get the right height for you depends how tall you are!
That confuses me, surely you just adjust the legs to get the seat the right height. I thought that was the point of adjustable legs. Is there something I am not understanding about modern boxes?

endpeg

Not on a Z frame box you cant adjust the foot plate height unless you add or subtract trays/drawers.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
That confuses me, surely you just adjust the legs to get the seat the right height. I thought that was the point of adjustable legs. Is there something I am not understanding about modern boxes?
No it just alters to get level ,not the height from footplate to top of seat .

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
That will only make the box go up and down it won’t keep your leg flat on the footplate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I think the footplate slides underneath on this box Neil. Hence it’s fixed and none adjustable.