any advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushyefc

aka kingslynn
hi all do you no if you can buy cant remember the name of it it screws into your landing net pole and you can cut back swims

also after somethink to clear a few swims of weed that can attach to rope

and sugestings

big cheese

Rob Nudd
weed cutter... ive got one off evilbay for 2 posted! double blade too.. well worth it

bream fisherman

be careful with the ones from ebay. i bought one and the blades were a little thin, and bend easily. sharp though and did the job!

jonesr

2 Rake heads back to back and join with some Jubilee clips.Drill out the handle sockets and put a STRONG link to join the rope to.Mine has been going strong for 3 seasons now,and is still OK>

Polecup

Yes, I am a
Originally posted by big cheese

weed cutter... ive got one off evilbay for 2 posted! double blade too.. well worth it

If the blade was more than 4 inches in length, the seller broke the law! Did you prove your age? If so how and did the seller meet you to confirm your identity?

HattMayes

Originally posted by Polecup

If the blade was more than 4 inches in length, the seller broke the law! Did you prove your age? If so how and did the seller meet you to confirm your identity?

Watch out, the internet police are here.

jods

Site Supporter

Wind your neck in pal.If he paid by credit card or pay pal, age would have been confirmed. You have to be 18 to have either. [^]

Last edited:

Codger

Cheers matey!!! Just bought one!!!!!

hemphead2

hemphead2

wtf?[V]

big cheese

Rob Nudd

each blade was less or the same at 4 inch's and yeh.. i was going to travel down south 8 hrs just to pick up a 2 quid item to prove i was 18... [B)] paid by card.. i let him do the worrying.. TAKE ME TO JAIL NOW!![V]

rushyefc

aka kingslynn

each blade was less or the same at 4 inch's and yeh.. i was going to travel down south 8 hrs just to pick up a 2 quid item to prove i was 18... [B)] paid by card.. i let him do the worrying.. TAKE ME TO JAIL NOW!![V]
[:T][:D]

parrotman

Just got one for the first time ever, paid 4 though from ebay, and after a day on the river I can safely say it was invaluable. The weed in my peg went out to about 13 foot and after 5 minutes with the cutter i had a lovely clear patch in front of me. Like it says above the blades are quite thin and have yet to be tested on reeds but so far i'm well impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.