Anti War Protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lid

If you know any people who plan to go on anti war protests, please urge them to reconsider.

The decisions to go to war have now been made, and whatever anybody thinks, this campaign will now continue until it is successful.

Anti war protests divert essential Police resources from the much more important job of keeping our nation safe and send out negative messages to our troops. Don't forget every single member of our armed forces is putting their life on the line for the rest of us.

I also offer my deepest condolences to the families of those allied military personnel who have already lost their lives in this conflict. Their bravery is unsurpassed.

Lid [:)]

Last edited:

norm

here here

Datafile3.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Anit war protestors should be shipped out to Iraq, let them stand & support saddam.

Then they'll see why his own people want him gone.

A bus load left the other week & were "not going to be moved untill this war is seen for the act of bullying that it really is" they were proud to be human shields.

As soon as they heard the war would go ahead anyway they turned around & came back [:D]

Alan

Datafile3.asp

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

iobrien2002

Paddy
it is stupid. the war has started and them llaying in the road stopping cars isn't going to stop it.

were these people dropped on the head at birth. lol

I'm taking my ball and going home

Dervaig

Spot on lid.
I think alot of it, certainly for the younger ones, is just an excuse for time off school.
What do they hope to achieve? We're sending the wrong message to our lads & lasses out there. If I was out there then I'd surely feel alot better knowing everyone was behind me/us.

Dervaig dukewave_e0.gif

pjroberts31

Lid, Well said m8
Alan, my sentiments too
jobrien2002, if you see them run them over (not the kids)
Dervaig, isn't there a law that parents can be fined if their children bunk off school and make a nuisance of them selves.
most of these protesters are these dogooding animal rights prats,
our troops know that 90% of the country is behind them and that we are proud of every step they take to stopping these b^$^&@$

My heart goes out to the British and American servicemen and their familys and friends

PJR31.... wave.gif

TINY

Tiny
I may be wrong,but if they are against war...why are they waging war against those that are making sure they dont die in their beds[:p]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I am against war, and any violence of any sort, and I will fight anybody who disagrees.

thumbsup.gif Geoff england_gm_e0.gif
Clean Banks Campaign member
Fishing Venues UK

Happyeater

Beggars made me late for a bloomin appointment today too.....crawling across the Tyne Bridge.....someone should have shoved them off. [:D]

Last edited:

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
The other day I couldn`t do my job in Leeds because of the selfish, petty minded morons that blocked the city with there futile protest.
Will they stop the war.......NO
Will anyone listen to them.......NO
Do the Iraquies even know about them ....NO
Did they mick me off.....YES.
If they are so bothered let them go over there, stand in the middle of Bagdad and see how long there peace protest lasts.
All they did was waste 11/2 hours of my precious time. Thanks you morons.....get a bloody life..
haydn

Datafile3.asp
Datafile3.asp

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hayden

WELL SAID [:D]

Alan

Datafile3.asp

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

BlythMags

, PE Teachers and trampy students the lot of them!!

What I don't understand is that these students are supposed to be clever???

We declared war on Iraq because we were 'convinced' that Saddam was hiding 'illegal' weapons from us. The 'anti war' protestors disagreed with this thru lack of evidence.

Surely the fact that Iraq is currently firing missiles into Kuwait City has now proved Blair and Bush to be correct and them to be completely incorrect?

.....and these people are supposed to be the doctors, dentists and lawyers of the future - God help us all!!!!!

Alan G

Last edited by a moderator:

Roppa

Just a bunch of saddo's who are anti everything, I suppose if they're banning the war they're leaving us alone, coz I'm sure it'll be the same types. Most important fact though, is back to lid's origional statement of it wasting important resources which need deployed elsewhere, for all of our safety.

iobrien2002

Paddy
it's stupid. no one cares about petty minded weirdos crawling about in the road holding up traffic just to get across a point.

But no one takes any notice of them.

It's pointless.

I'm taking my ball and going home

mookie

mookie
[:D][:D][:D]

If they think hes a good bloke ...what about this then.....In Northern Echo newspaper....

A bloke was caught on TV spouting off about Saddam and his regime...so his special police came round ....and tied him to a post and cut his tongue out.....left him to bleed to death !!!!! SADDAM HUSSEIN IS AS EVIL AS THEY COME....[:(!][:(!]

Talkings no good.....thats done nowt....so whats the other option...

Theres only one way for me ......

MOOKSTER....

pjroberts31

After watching the TV coverage I realised that there would only be a very small demonstration if all the illegal immigrants hadn't been aloud into the country in the first place.

I now know why all these do goofing B^$!^&@$ want to let illegals in, to bolster their demos because nobody else will join them.

I hope the government let our armed forces at them when they come home.

PJR31.... wave.gif

brady

first of all dont get me wrong this war needed to happen and i totally support our troops.
but everyone is entitled to an opinion and to protest against what they feel is wrong!after all isnt that what this war is about to free people from saddams regime? if we didnt have freedom of speech and opinion we may as well all be living in iraq!!!

the devil created work to stop me fishing!

brady

by the way im not anti war or a protester just playing devils advocate, didnt the countryside alliance have its own protest blocking traffic in london?????

the devil created work to stop me fishing!

Status
Not open for further replies.