Anti Angling Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

flick

Giday all you lovely maggotcrunchers. This is Flick from
upsidedown New Zealand. Look Fellers no doubt this item has already been well thrashed out but i have just recently joined your excellent website plus i am a bit of a newcomer to the world of computers. I have just got on to this weird bunch of what you call [vegans]and their annti angling campaign. Blimey! you have some real weirdo's over there? If Britain has a really good health system why is it these clowns have not been certified. Hope you don't mind but i just could not resist sending them an e-mail roughly as follows.;
As Jesus fed the multitude with bread and fishes and his disciples were fishermen i take it you lot are all athiests. Tear a tab, have a beer. Flick

se mc

hi flick

could not agree more.as for nutters there is a few loons down under to like yib id de yib a da thank your mother for the rabit rex hunt and that croc hunter steve somethinkicon_smile_big.gif

cheers

ste mc

david platt

Fusilier
GIDAY Flick,
Do you remember I asked where in New Zealand you lived,
Well mate I have deleted your E-Mail Address by Mistakeicon_smile_sad.gif so if you could send it again I will send you Mail.
I have been trying to find you all over the place sent e-mails to all the wrong people
davidicon_smile_big.gif

lanc

flick

Oh dear Oh deary me i should not have raised this naughty subject. It seems that i have upset the anti angling lobby. in their reply to my basic and logical question it seems that they are fully aware on how Jesus caught the fish. Flick.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
If its so evil to eat meat etc then why did God invent the food chain & put all those lurrrrrrvly tasty animals on the earth ??

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

Beebs

quote:
Oh dear Oh deary me i should not have raised this naughty subject. It seems that i have upset the anti angling lobby. in their reply to my basic and logical question it seems that they are fully aware on how Jesus caught the fish. Flick.

Let us all know what these freaks said, Flick. Always better to know your enemy.

I think the only way to sort the Angling Vs Antis argument out is for all those who are for angling and all those against angling to have a 'Tag team' wrestling match like they do on the WWF. We could use the old Wembley stadium. Last man standing wins. Let's see how these so called 'Peace loving' vegans and ******** fare against some battle hardened fish hunters.

Edited to prevent any problems from a certain group of people

Edited by - Trogg on 16 August 2002 10:45:15 AM

norm

beebs
i dont think we have to worry to much about the ******** mateicon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gif
WHO`S PEG CAN I CAST INTO?

Edited by - Trogg on 16 August 2002 10:46:24 AM

Beebs

quote:
beebs
i dont think we have to worry to much about the ******** mate

I'm not so sure about that, Norm. Some of them you'd need genetic profiling to prove they are 'women'.

Edited by - Trogg on 16 August 2002 10:43:19 AM

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Lads

just edited a couple of posts so we don't have to face any problems from irate women icon_smile_wink.gif

Alan

norm

no probs mate
it was just a bit fun but can see your pointicon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_wink.gif
WHO`S PEG CAN I CAST INTO?

Beebs

No problemo Trogg. Still would love to know what the Antis said to Flick, though.
I've had a squint at that Pisces site and it's a bit disturbing, almost to the point of attempted brain washing. Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing.

flick

Sorry folks but i deleted the the message i got from the anti's but their little note read[Jesus did not illtreat or was cruel to the fish as anglers are We rest our case.
My reply was, AS you lot are fully aware on how Jesus obtained the fish the Christian world is no doubt waiting with baited breath the scope of your vast knowledge. Words to that effect .
On a more serious note i see that they have been poking their noses into New Zealand. Knowing how the Kiwi blokes love their fishing plus the very basic and forthright attitude of our Maori fisho's, if they ever did attempt to disrupt our fishing by the methods described on their anti angling webpage then it could work out to their benifit, they could ask Jesus personally, that is if they go [upstairs].
Tear a tab, Flick.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi all,

Sometime ago there was to be a televised debate between representatives of the Angling world and the Anti's. Does anyone know of the outcome of it?

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave

If you remember they had an internet poll to go with the TV debate.

The poll was disqualified as it seems the anti's were setting a program to keep voting "no".

The end result was that niether of the "sides" won the debate.

On another note

On the lead up to Dave K's Cambridge fish-in last year the BBC (fair & unbiast as always
) did an interview with Dave but "forgot" to mention they would be putting him against the American gob piece of PETA, Dawn Carr.

Dave held his own & the b**ch couldn't win so not only did Dave get a personnal victory but he also made one for angling & anglers everywhere.

You might think that an easy task but remember this, Dawn carr is a proffesional gob piece for PETA & is prepared with speaches & "facts" where as dave K had nothing but himself & no time to prepare.

During the event the local BBC radio turned up & interviewed Dr Ian Creswell unfortunetly i never got to hear the interview but i'm 100% sure the anti's won't have liked it & hopefully some of those listening will have made the decision to give angling a try.

Alan

Digger Barnes

' Digger'
when we catch a fish we unhook it and put it back safely.
if i remember rightly fishermen of old ie (in jesuses time)
cast out there net and pulled the fish in,then what did they do?
they let them die on the river bank

FISH4FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.