Anthony Joshua v Andy Ruiz 2

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is anyone planning on watching the rematch on Saturday night?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Im still not convinced that the first fight wasn't as Professional as it this ones a extra payday but hey lets see.

Matt Simmy

Matress
Site Supporter
He’s got a touch of the Bruno about him. Too stiff and upright. I reckon Ruiz will KO him again

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I think Ruiz has a lot more incentive than Joshua and will probably knock him out again,seems a bit strange that Joshua is getting a lot more dosh for the fight when Ruiz is the title holder.

DFL

Site Supporter
I’m not a boxing fan but having recently watched the excellent “One Night” (repeated tonight at 23-30 BBC1) I shall tune in tomorrow night and cheer for Joshua, a sportsman I like.

feldri

Site Supporter
I reckon last time Joshua totally underestimated Ruiz, especially after knocking him down. This time round I think Joshua will be fully determined and demolish him.

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
It will be in Joshua's mind that Ruiz has the power to hurt him and that's a powerful thing in Ruiz favour

fishcatcher4

I have no idea who will win but as has been said Joshua also reminds me of Bruno.

I think AJ was over confident and paid the price but i was surprised when he virtually gave up.

I don't think Fury would have given up.

It all makes for an interesting fight though. ( radio commentary for me).

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Ruiz is a stone heavier than last time and that will probably be to AJ’s advantage in the later rounds.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
watched ruiz move around on telly last night

guy looks overweight and slow, walks kinda funny

AJ needs to keep banging him on the head from distance, that body fats gonna soak up any work that AJ throws below

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Well the First Fight was a Bit of a let down :( 2nd round TKO hope that aint the start of a run of events.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Second Fight from the Off Molina moaned and looked like he didnt wanna be there 3rd round this time. In the Desert and P'ssing it down :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Third Fight a couple of young super Bantamweights going good but stopped by the Ref far too soon :( Hopey Price one to look out for.