Antbait Match Boilies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulHarrison999

Ive just been browsing around for some small 6 - 8mm boilies i can use in my match fishing when using the inline method feeder (the korum ones).
I was just wondering has anyone tried these Antbait 6/8mm boiles from harrisons tackle heres the link
http://www.harrisonstackle.com/index2.htm

I also wanted to know out of them flavours you can buy which flavour do you reckon would be the most productive?

Also if anyone has used boilies in match fishing with the method feeder, does it take long for bites?

Many Thanks
Paul

tazz

When i fish the method i,ve found Strawberry flavoured 10mm pop ups the best bait 4 a good catch rate,100lb plus,i use other flavours aswell but found Strawberry 2 b the best,never go bigga than 10mm,[;)]

paul d

[:D][:D]
TRY THE 'BEANIE PELLETS' THAT MISTRAL MAKE, TUBS OF THEM ARE ABOUT 4QUID BUT THEY ARE PERFECT DUMBELL BOILIE SHAPE BUT ABOUT 6 TO 8MM IN SIZE. U WILL STRUGGLE GETTING ANTBAIT, I KNOW! I HAVE TO GET MINE DIRECT FROM ANTBAIT, BUT MISTRAL ARE A FAR SUPEREIOR BAIT[8]

Last edited:
Paul D.
What is your local shop, I will call on them and try to get them to stock it, I'm the sales agent for Antbait in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.