Another WTF Thread

Chervil

Site Supporter
What a valuable member of our society and I only hope that her children make something good with their lives.

Same person? 31, Christ she must have had a rough paper round. Looking at some of her previous, it's about time she had some time away.

Last edited:

minkyandbear

Site Supporter
Same person? 31, Christ she must have had a rough paper round. Looking at some of her previous, it's about time she had some time away.

Gosh the people you find on POF young man!

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Great role model to her kids is it any wonder the kids have problems. I am trying to be charitable and not malign the kids, but you do have to wonder if the ailments are genuine.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
The Qatar administration would know how to deal with her and her ilk. Perhaps we are the ones doing it all wrong.

richox12

I can't believe i'm reading it (OP). Jeeeez. The school provided a taxi ? And the child refused because she doesn't like sharing ????? Tough rubbish. Blame your mum (and dad if there is one). I feel sorry for the kids but.......

Dyspraxia ? ADHD ?? So what. That's no excuse ( I have family members with both). You don't need transport provided because you have dyspraxia and/or ADHD for Christ's sake. 33points FFS.

Are we THIS soft on Twunks ?????