Another mass shooting US

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Summats Happened in Belfast an all at a cemetry a car ploughing into People.

We live in a rubbish world.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
That will make this at least No.247 of the year. The Garlic Festival shooting was No.246.

I no longer have any sense of shock or sympathy. If the US public want universal gun ownership then they have to accept the consequences. If they don't want it then elect politicians who will change things, not follow the directions of the NRA. It is in their hands.

crackatoa

Site Supporter

Looks like it's another far righter that posted on 4chan before doing it, how many is that this year?

Somersetlad

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

nejohn

Site Supporter
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Which was fine in 1776 when the USA was a very young nation with no official organised army or police force and a local militia was in place to enforce law and order that was made up of ordinary people.....but we are now in 2019, things have changed a bit and really is there any need for every man and his dog to have a need to keep guns and worse still be able to buy them with their weekly shop.... supposed to be the leaders of the civilised world yet they can't get rid of a 300 year old law.. if they really want to hark back to 1776 then let them legally only own a musket and not an asualt rifle FFS

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Problem is with the US, there are far too many guns out there to ever try and eradicate them now. It would just result in only the bad guys being armed. Laws are for law abiding citizens.

I'm not sure how they deal with the situation, I'm not sure they can now. Gun laws are one thing I feel the UK has about right.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
What has the president had to say?

Or is he too busy slagging off Sadiq Khan on Twitter?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hang on, I'll just send our maggotdrowning envoy across the big pond to ask him :D

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
the president and the US hierachy dont give a flying

they have thier armies of armed bodyguards

its only joe public dying

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Another mass shooting with (so far) seven unconfirmed dead is happening at the moment in Ohio.
The gunman is still at large

Chervil

Site Supporter
What has the president had to say?

Or is he too busy slagging off Sadiq Khan on Twitter?
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump called the mass shooting Saturday in El Paso, Texas, an "act of cowardice," and said there "are no reasons or excuses that will ever justify killing people."
"Today's shooting in ElPaso, Texas, was not only tragic, it was an act of cowardice. I know that I stand with everyone in this Country to condemn today's hateful act. There are no reasons or excuses that will ever justify killing innocent people," Trump tweeted Saturday night.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump called the mass shooting Saturday in El Paso, Texas, an "act of cowardice," and said there "are no reasons or excuses that will ever justify killing people."
"Today's shooting in ElPaso, Texas, was not only tragic, it was an act of cowardice. I know that I stand with everyone in this Country to condemn today's hateful act. There are no reasons or excuses that will ever justify killing innocent people," Trump tweeted Saturday night.

Tell that to everybody thats ever lost a loved one in Americas "Police actions" and its war on terror

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
someone will no doubt find a link or tweet or some other proof

that its all Corbyns fault anyway