Annual Holiday to Upwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Miller

Another newcomer here,the site looks pretty good,I am going on holiday on Saturday to Upwell ,Cambs where I have been going for the last 20 years or so and I would like to know how it is fishing this year in the area.I usually fish the Middle Level,Cut-Off Channel,Ten Mile bank,Pophams Eau,Relief Channel etc,thanks

s

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Mr.Miller. sorry cant help with your question, but WELCOME to the forum i'm sure someone will help.
dont forget to tell us how you went on after your hols.
All the best.

teepee.

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Hi Mr. Miller

I live quite nearby, but haven't fished there. I have seen an article in one of the comics in the last 2/3 weeks on it though. I'll have a look around at home and see if I've still got it, if I have I'll give you the reference and post any useful info on here.

Hope you have a good time, let us know how you get on - if it's good I might give it a go.

AlanP

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome on board Mr Miller icon_smile.gif

Don't forget to send us a postcard,

Regards, Dave

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Hi, welcome
Martin is the bailiff for the North level, if anyone will help you, he will.
BUT
He's on the Trent with me thursday, so you can have him back friday!

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Mr Miller.

If you click on the following link & send a mail to the chap who runs it he might be able to help you out with some info or a local contact.

Click Here

Alan

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Mr. Miller

I checked back through and the review I was thinking of was for Townsend Lakes rather than the river(s).

It was in the July issue of IYCF if you were interested.

AlanP

martin.

Account Locked
hi mr miller
weome to the mad MDs
im only about 10m from upwell & have not fished the waters mentioned
for a while but i was talking to bob fitzjohn of March angling centre who is also sec of march angling club who have 16ft & 20ft both within easy distance of upwell there are sections of both fishing well & they do day tickets on the bank i would say a good bet would be on the 20ft at chain bridge nr march there are some good platforms there with parking directly behind & quite a few tench have been showing from these pegs .
also there is always our water north level main drain on which the bream are starting to show now & if you want a day on here give me a
ring 07880 663192 & well arange somthing
i have 1 of my opens on sat so will be able to ask around about some of the other waters you mentioned & will be able to give you an update when you ring

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

Status
Not open for further replies.