Annoying habits.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
My wife reckons I have a 'hollow head', not because of my lack of intellect:unsure: but rather because of the noises if I am eating anything crunchy. Last night I was eating a bag of salted peanuts and she claimed that she could hear me crunching and she was in another room! As an experiment she turned her back to me and told me to eat some more and she would tell me when she could hear it. I put a single peanut in my gob and bit down ever so gently, sure enough, she heard it instantly. It is the one thing that she says she would change about me if she could:cry:

At the risk of opening the flood gates; what bad habits would your missuses change about you?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Probably my dont give a Toss attitude if she sez summat for the sake of it or generally moaning she dont get a reply she knows the answer. Other than that we get on fine.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
My breathing... she hates me breathing in and out!

By the way, get your mrs checked out for Misophonia (selective sound syndrome) one thing that makes me lose my temper is people "smacking their lips" or the dogs licking themselves, my quack decided to carry out a test and he reckons i've got Misophonia it actually makes my hearing more sensitive to the sounds i hate.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
My wife reckons I have a 'hollow head', not because of my lack of intellect:unsure: but rather because of the noises if I am eating anything crunchy. Last night I was eating a bag of salted peanuts and she claimed that she could hear me crunching and she was in another room! As an experiment she turned her back to me and told me to eat some more and she would tell me when she could hear it. I put a single peanut in my gob and bit down ever so gently, sure enough, she heard it instantly. It is the one thing that she says she would change about me if she could:cry:

At the risk of opening the flood gates; what bad habits would your missuses change about you?

If that is the biggest thing your wife would change about you you are a lucky man.

Sportsman

Site Supporter
My wife and daughter both suffer from misophonia and the thing they both hate is me, yawning.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Luscious lady friend would want me ten years younger - then I'd only be eighteen months older than her.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Probably my eating habits. I'm always in the fridge in between meals looking for snacks etc. even if I have 3 cooked meals a day. She calls me her fridge hoover.