Angling Trust Tackle Guru Coarse Talent Pathway Now Open!

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
@tipitinmick ......Despite all those hours spent at/with, Barnsley, tutorage, hours on the bank, etc etc etc......It took our Nicky's top skills to teach you to face the water whilst fishing! LMAOOOO:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And you and Griff to sort my hook length box out. 🙄🤣🤣🤣

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Forget regression, you enjoy your days out with nature and thats what its all about , plus from some of your reports you do just fine . I hope that continues and you enjoy your fishing forever 🥰. I have just purchased a lovely guru hoody ,soft shell jacket 😁
Sorry about the light shining on my bald head lol.

Attachments

• 20220107_212452.jpg
    20220107_212452.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 17

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
^^ Told ya Steve!:love:....A knew you'd remember what ya was modelling back then!:p:love::ROFLMAO:
These were well made clothing and luggage. If I hadn't outgrown them I'd probably still be wearing them, and definitely using the luggage if mice hadn't got to them.

derwentboy

Site Supporter
The Barnsley juniors paid £1.50 per week. We met up for approximately 4 hours every Thursday evening at the Eldon centre in Barnsley. Our tutors used to fetch balsa, peacock quills, whipping cotton etc etc and showed us how to make our own floats. We had an old style blackboard and would talk about shotting patterns and bomb and feeder rigs. The good owd days 👍
Now that's brilliant really, I think Ramsbottom do something similar but maybe not every week. The key is having enough youngsters in a small geographical area I'd imagine. My lad would love that....as would I!