Angling Trust Announcement - We can go Fishing !

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
good evening to you too,bugga off,i tight and selfish,i not sharing my JD with nobody,i only got 2 bottles left :eek: :(:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tight and selfish ? Yeah, me and Pete could see that the way you were hugging that island swim. ??

Stay safe mucker wont ya ? ?

Pompous git

Site Supporter
parts of our waters have no room for 2 metre distancing from publically used footpaths, it looks as if these will remain closed to angling for the foreseeable future
Evening Mick, out of curiosity is there a footpath along the RM west of Aldergate? Not been along that bit for years.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Evening Mick, out of curiosity is there a footpath along the RM west of Aldergate? Not been along that bit for years.

not really, you climb the wooden gate, its always locked and there is a rough path over the pasture land on that side, not as easy a walk as to the east, but passable, haed work with more than a single wheeled barrow, but the fishing makes up for it, far wilder that side, the swims are not cut,

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I'll be giving it a week or so yet... let the rush die down... and to make sure there are no freeloading idiots taking advantage of the easing off of the lockdown