Angling Trust Announcement - We can go Fishing !

Jimbob98

Wonder if the AT will give a monkey's about whether this applies to all 4 UK countries or is the AT position for England only...
Sadly, I think it only applies to England as the rest of us are still in lockdown, but, part of Boris's speech leave it to interpretation. Screenshot_20200510-213113_Facebook.jpg

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
A majority of them are Mick, some are wider.
I should hope every peg is more than 2.5m apart. ??

Fished a pond at Barlborough that nearly wasnt. Your top kits nearly touch the anglers on the next peg it's that tight. Ridiculous.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I should hope every peg is more than 2.5m apart. ??

Fished a pond at Barlborough that nearly wasnt. Your top kits nearly touch the anglers on the next peg it's that tight. Ridiculous.

How are pegs were measured is that when first pegged out, they were spaced at 3 metres but as you know yourself, there's a bit of space left over so some are are 3 metres, some at 2.5 and some double pegs were put in to make up for any spaces left.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Top tip take your measuring sticks "preferably Guru" and scribe a 2m semi circle around your peg

According to Mick anyone that want's to go fishing has to take me with them......If you pay the day ticket and a breakfast (large) I'm available.

Details of how you can book a 'Day with Scribe' will be posted shortly. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nejohn

Site Supporter
I live in just inside the Welsh border...can I go into England to fish?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I don't think car sharing with non-household members is allowed yet - something to bear in mind to save you getting a fine ;)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
According to Mick anyone that want's to go fishing has to take me with them......If you pay the day ticket and a breakfast (large) I'm available.

Details of how you can book a 'Day with Scribe' will be posted shortly. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You want brown sauce on that Scribe ? ?

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
Aren't Dee Daa's easily wound up ?

Evening Steve. Mine's a JD. ?
good evening to you too,bugga off,i tight and selfish,i not sharing my JD with nobody,i only got 2 bottles left :eek: :(:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
How are pegs were measured is that when first pegged out, they were spaced at 3 metres but as you know yourself, there's a bit of space left over so some are are 3 metres, some at 2.5 and some double pegs were put in to make up for any spaces left.
You’re going to struggle with 15m then aren’t you ukz?