angling times

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin.

Account Locked
hi all
just to jump on bandwaggon (trogg & peter in AM) i decided to send the picture of my 11 tench & 1bream 54lb net into the your catch page of AT although i havnt seen pict in at yet this morning i got a masterline cap & tshirt in the postso it might go in in next couple of weeks
sorry dave but the cap i was wearing for photo had the MD logo on.

ALSO had mentioned to ones that had fished down here about lake full of catfish nearby its got a mention on p32 in anglers mail this week willowcroft lakes it also has various different grasscarp in would they count for fihing race

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
What's this, experienced maggot drowners being publicity addicts now then.
Don't come crying to me when you endup as a middle page spread in "News of the Screws", with a headline: "Anglers do it with 6" wagglers"

Geoff

Clean Banks Campaign member

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Well done Martin, you deserve some wider recognition for that catch. Let's hope they don't crop the photo and lose the cap or Dave won't have to shell out for a fleece.

"shell out" - now there's an idea Dave - MD Shell Suits for the style-challenged amongst the members. Not that I would dare to name names of those who should be counted amongst the style-challenged but a previous Caption Competition about jumpers springs to mind [:D].

AlanP

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oooh nooo [:0]

I want to see the picture first [:D]

Shell suits? now there's an idea lol

Dave

martin.

Account Locked
geoff im not cutting my dangler sorry wagler in half for anyone
to use that type of saying

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

angler-mark

Well Done Martin, looks like you will be wearing your new fleece soon, Dave, never mind mate, it's lasted a long time [;)]

Tight Lines

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.