Angling Times Freebie

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishing_mad

hi there md's i always buy the angling times and last week i got a FREE spool of diawa 4 pound line and this week i got a FREEbank stick head i thought this was really good but i thought FREE. The usual price is 1.00 and the past two weeks it has been 1.20 i know its not steep but are they ripping us off or has the price just gone up .also take a look at the letters section and look at the letter titled 'hudsons farm gets my vote' its my letter well e-mail.

[:)]Fishing Mad[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bosh

I buy the anglers mail ,and there are free gifts but the price always stays at a very resonable price

Bosh

everyready

if 120pence is to much bye something else. beano use to be a good read but the brain is going now [;)]

carpbob3

OH come on lads 1.20 for a mag and a free gift. The line is worth more than 1.20 and the bank stick head isnt far off that price either and you still get to read the mag ..... Do you buy the mag if there isnt a gift attached to it ? I personally dont think your being ripped off. I subscribe to iycf which is double the price and i havent had a free gift for ages even so i still buy the mag for the contents and not just for the freebies .......

Brian Mac

Come on guys 1.20 is not bad considering that you got free line last week and a feeder rest this week. Considering that the Angling Times is moving towards being the Carp only publication I think it is value for money for us all round fishermen.

Brian

RoyC

Hi

How many years as angling times been going?
Longer than some tin-pot mags i know

I think 1.20 for a good fishing weekly is a fair price

Roy (He Who Dare,s Go,s Fishing)

crusty

Hi[:)]
I bought both Angling Times and Mail every week for years and years
but I stopped buying the Anglers Mail months ago. Its decline has been quite spectaculer. Losing writers, sponsers, and the editor can't help, but they could do so much with it. Read the old back copys where everything didn't appear so elitist[:(]
And whats with the tackle tests?
Top Ten.... disgorgers......float rubbers.......boilie stops......etc.

Angling Times is getting better and better.

even with an extra 20p I'm still saveing 80p

crusty

Apache

I have to agree with Crusty: I stopped buying Angler's Mail 2 years ago as I couldn't believe the anount of rubbish in it. Angling Time and Improve Yout Coarse Fishing are bot good reads athough.

:) Apache :)
http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com
http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com/images/clevr_leather-m2.jpg

fishing_mad

yeah i agree 1.20 isnt alot but it has gone up the past two weeks so is the gift really FREEor is it 20p thats all im not that bothered about the bleeding price its the sneekyness of it but i have to say it is a bloody good read but the past few weeks the bob nudd side hasnt really differed much only the location and also in the letters part it say's "i did'nt pay to watch 'bob nudd,the musical...." the person that sent in is spot on. the bob nudd guide to whip fishing is like a bleeding easy listening video .So what are you're comments on that video.

[:)]Fishing Mad[:)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.