Angling times Advanced Clubman Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

im in [:)]

i'll probabaly be the youngest participant and ill yet again make a pratt of myself but we shall see!

peteblade

I'm fishind the Wed semi final but I'll be up there from Mon, hopefully fishing Mon, watching Tue, qualifying Wed and winning Thurs! Won my semi last year but drew poor on the final. The year before won my section in the final with 60lb of silvers, thought I might have got the man of the match award but it was given to the guy sat next to the winner! Who was mates with the bloke picking the man of match award!!!!

Thom

I did very poorly! i drew p26 last year (will always remember that peg) and had a mare!

drew very well but couldnt get the carp feeding properly for 2 hours, only managed to pull out of three carp and 2 skimmers. i never understood shallowing up back then, well not properly! anyway went on to fish past for the remainder of the match and only landed 4 carp after losing about 10-12. i reckon i could have won my section easily if id understood how to shaloow up. nevermind!

this year im gonan win, iw as told in a dream! [:p]

Gonna try getting down this saturday to have a look about but mainly to practice on mallard lake for a club match i have.

Pete, fancy giving away your tactics[:p]

Mine are paste close, margins and pellet/meat shallow.

hicko1

Im there too, Going up on Monday might have a little practice, probably watching on Tuesday then fishing my Semi on Wednesday.
Travelling home Thursday night qualify or not.
Really looking forward to it.
Good luck lads!

peteblade

Metal, I normally fish choppy and caster in the semis aiming to qualify unless I draw a flyer in which case I'd go with paste close and meat long. 3pints of caster and a kilo of worm if thats within the rules, two swims both at 5 mtr left and right. If anybody going wants to meet up PM me and we'll swap numbers.

Bungee

Originally posted by peteblade

If anybody going wants to meet up PM me and we'll swap numbers.

You `cruising` again Pete?! Ive told you before, girls are not evil!

Good luck for the Semi, lets hope you are the `Lucky Pierre`!

Fisky

Good luck in the semis to all who are fishing. Mental I think I recall last year 10 metres of your number 6 elastic flying out with another foul hooker, before everything went twang and came flying back at you[:D][:D]

Thom

fisky, that was me but that was a number 16 latex! **** map latex, NEVER AGAIN!

Purple hydro from now on [:I]

Thom

ok i thought i was in! angling times have been getting me confused for months! finally payed my last 25 quid last week and they said they havent gottenit [:(]

fisky do me a favour [:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.