Angling Direct - Beccles - wonderful service

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Wanted a few little bits like weights and a pellet bander for today’s session so checked with Google for my nearest tackle shop and up came AD Beccles at 8 miles away.

Jacob wanted to tag along so off we went - drove past 3 times before working out I had to park in Tesco opposite (DOH !!!) and in we went.

Great range of kit well set out and a sensible simple one-way system so we found all we needed really quickly.

At the checkout my son was desperate to tell the assistant all about the fish he caught Saturday and this afternoons session - the staff member was awesome, listening to every detail an excited 4 1/2 yr old can pack in - then as I paid she handed over a 4m whip, pole rig and pack of Fjuka 2in1 bait directly to him telling him it was his very own rod. Talk about excited !!!

I‘d missed the big posters advertising their National Fishing Week promotion for young anglers but I am very impressed by it.

Big thanks to Angling Direct for the initiative and Beccles particularly for superb service.

Karl

bluemack

Site Supporter
Wanted a few little bits like weights and a pellet bander for today’s session so checked with Google for my nearest tackle shop and up came AD Beccles at 8 miles away.

Jacob wanted to tag along so off we went - drove past 3 times before working out I had to park in Tesco opposite (DOH !!!) and in we went.

Great range of kit well set out and a sensible simple one-way system so we found all we needed really quickly.

At the checkout my son was desperate to tell the assistant all about the fish he caught Saturday and this afternoons session - the staff member was awesome, listening to every detail an excited 4 1/2 yr old can pack in - then as I paid she handed over a 4m whip, pole rig and pack of Fjuka 2in1 bait directly to him telling him it was his very own rod. Talk about excited !!!

I‘d missed the big posters advertising their National Fishing Week promotion for young anglers but I am very impressed by it.

Big thanks to Angling Direct for the initiative and Beccles particularly for superb service.

Karl
Cant knock it. (y) (y)

Stretch1066

Life member
Site Supporter
Wanted a few bit's today, phoned round all the usual local tackle shops, all no stock.
Final result phoned Angling Direct at Swinton, no problem sir we have all them in, called in to collect and it looked as if the place had been completely
re-stocked all the shelves were full and they were in the process of putting more out. Local tackle dealers beware.