anglersnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi GF,

icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif I'm not sure about ANet but I think Elton might have something to say

I think it best not just in case you get shot down by them icon_smile.gif

Thanks anyway tho'- Dave

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Dave - OTOH, I don't think anyone has listened to Elton for a few years now so what the hey. :D

Some nasty mod over there could always edit the thread though, and say rude words and all.

Goin - if you just put a link in your signature, I don't really see how anyone could object as many of the posters do it.

Newt Vail

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Goin!
Be very careful,
They got a mafia connected, FBI man as a moderator on ANet!

You could end up with a self -destruct lure arriving by special delivey!

icon_smile_big.gif

Trev

Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

Edited by - Ziptrev on 03 February 2002 11:42:50 PM

Edited by - Ziptrev on 03 February 2002 11:43:29 PM

phil

I wouldn't, there's some bloke moderating on there who only comes on at the dead of night looking for posts like that......scary bloke....named after a lizard................gecko i think he's called:D

and don't mess with the bull dog either, you better ask Allan F what happened to him last time he messed him about........probably safer to be careful

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Phil - LOL - would you believe that is really my name and not a handle? Named after Sir Isaac of gravity/falling apple fame.

Newt Vail

phil

but gecko sounds so much more frightening I find

the gecko kid

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Phil

To me the ghecko is a comical lizard (well c'mon look at its name for a start)

Now for a fearful sounding name i would suggest the "likkle" lizard that lives on the island of commodo.

I read a reprot somewhere of a wildlife photographer who went to the island to take some pics of this likkle lizard & after not hearing from him for 7 days a group of rescuers went looking for him & all they found was his hat,camera,glasses & his boots (with his feet still in them) eyepop.gif

As i was saying if it is a lizard with a name to instill fear then its gotta be the commodo dragon (but some how commodo vail or dragon vail just ain't got the same ring as Newt vail icon_smile_big.gif)

Alan
You've just been moderated

Rico

Trogg,
are you sure it was not a COMMANDO dragon?.icon_smile_clown.gif

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Well - most of my angling clothing from hat to boots is camo and I normally have a gun in the boat when I go (for snakes when I get out to answer nature's call) so does that make me "commando vail"? Way too damned old and fat to do the crawling-thru-the-woods thing or to leap from high places so maybe not. LOL

Newt Vail

phil

Trogg, just how many jars had you had when you were told the storry of the dissapearing ikkle lizard hunter????????????

Newt you could be a cameleon, merging in to the background ready to catch your prey from a hidden vantage point.:D:D

I note that we seem to have hi jacked goin's thread...sorry goin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.