anglers mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

iobrien2002

Paddy
[:)]has anyone got the new anglers mail yet. i couldn't get it this morning and was just wondering if there is nething of intrerest in there.[:)][:)][:)][:)]

I.O'Brien

TINY

Tiny
Its always interesting me old pal,depends on what you`re looking for[:D]

Andy.

Beebs

There was an article in it which said something like - "Get off your 'arris and spend a quid". If you're so interested, at least go and buy it. Or spend your playtime reading it in the nearest newsagent to your school.

By the way, if anybody out there has bothered to buy a newspaper today, can you tell me what's in it as I am too tight fisted to find out what is going on in the world.

Also, if anybody has read anything which they think I might find interesting, please post it on here, as that seems to be the way to go about things now. Thank you Ian O'Bien, you have saved me getting off my fat a**e and doing anything constructive today.

grumpybum

To idle to type his question in full, to cheapskate to buy a fishing paper. I wonder!! is he to lazy to go fishing, or even get out of bed.

suffer fools gladly.....NOT

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
OI beebs & grumpybum, calm down a bit.

Dave never buys it unless there's something interesting in there.

If you take a look at Ians post you'll see he said he couldn't get it this morning, i have mine saved for me & a few times now its not come in till the thursday so perhaps there's a problem near him (WH smiths are useless at getting the mags out to the shops around here anyway.)

<edit> i hate it when i type in a post then have to edit it cos someone else has posted while i've been typing in the post that i've now got to come back to to edit, cos someone else has posted while i've been typing in the post that i've just edited
Alan

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

Last edited:

Beebs

quote:Originally posted by Trogg

OI beebs & grumpybum, calm down a bit.

Dave never buys it unless there's something interesting in there.

If you take a look at Ians post you'll see he said he couldn't get it this morning, i have mine saved for me & a few times now its not come in till the thursday so perhaps there's a problem near him (WH smiths are useless at getting the mags out to the shops around here anyway.)

<edit> i hate it when i type in a post then have to edit it cos someone else has posted while i've been typing in the post that i've now got to come back to to edit, cos someone else has posted while i've been typing in the post that i've just edited
Alan

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

I'm sorry, I think it's my time of the month!!!
Unfortunately , I saw IOBRIEN2002's smart arse comment to my mate Geoff P a few weeks ago, just before him and his mate's posts got deleted and him and his mate got locked out, so I have an image of a 14 year old kid who thinks he knows it all in my mind.

You are more than welcome to alter my opinion Ian O'Brien, but you have to do it by proving you are a decent person and not a smart alec.

Is that fair?

iobrien2002

Paddy
shut up beebs. he answered to atopic in which i needed help and said that he couldn't help, so i said there was no point in posting.

and i am not a smart arse.

so get your facts right before u start acusing me of stuff

I.O'Brien

TINY

Tiny
I find the best point is on a compass..or maybe a pin..or even Noddy`s hat.No it can`t be Noddy`s hat coz that`s sort of cloth and bent.

Just in case you hadn`t noticed gents,I will keep putting tat like this everytime things start to go pear shaped.
So unless you want to have an aneurism keep going.[:D][:D]

Andy.

Ian C

quote:Originally posted by iobrien2002

[:)]has anyone got the new anglers mail yet. i couldn't get it this morning and was just wondering if there is nething of intrerest in there.[:)][:)][:)][:)]

I.O'Brien

I hate it when you go to buy a mag and its not in the shop. [:(!]
Well, a brief summary of what is in the March 22nd edition for you...

British Chub record has been broken

Close season debate (who's for and who's against)

An article about whether barbel should be moved from a "game" stretch of Nothumberland's river Wear

4 pages on spring carping

6 match reels on test plus a few other reviews

Where to fish this weekend covering...
London and SE
South and SW
Midlands and East Anglia
North and Wales

Fishing holidays in Ireland

Tips on still water Zander

How to book a great angling holiday

Plus lots more [:)]
I'm sure you'll be able to get it soon [;)]

Ian C

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
All in all then much the same as any other issue. Must be why I stopped buying the weeklys.

Geoff

Clean Banks Campaign member
Fishing Venues UK

iobrien2002

Paddy
cheers Ian C.

anyway beebs i did get off ............... and bought it yesterday

I.O'Brien

&lt;edit&gt;

This really is beginning to get very boring now

Last edited by a moderator:
Status