Andy May

84fisherman

Andy HLAC
Account Locked
Rather Outdoors,LLC an American company own Fox, Matrix, Preston Innovations, Sonubait, Avid, Korum and Zebco, all part of the same company in effect.
Don't you just love it when a top company has loads of sub companies.

84fisherman

Andy HLAC
Account Locked
Yeah well, he’s gotta make the grade first. Even Dave struggles to get picked some years. 🤣🤣
Maggot Drowners is a great name but watch you don't get done for murder of the maggots. I think you might need a re-brand if it ever went to full sponsorship. :ROFLMAO:

MD must be the gateway to fisho is it? :rolleyes:

JLK

He obviously doesn't read the free advice I give him on his forum then does he.🤷🏻‍♂️. He'd get picked every week if he did.
Tbh there should be a donate button at the side of my posts where ppl can offer to buy me a pint if they benefit from the tips I give. 👍🏻😉

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Who is Steve Ringer ?

Ya know. Dresses in orange. Tends to win most matches he goes in. Comes and fishes my local Southfield reservoir and wins. Nice bloke but can become annoying when he won’t let you beat him. 😩😩. Ok …. Zerkalo’s Bezzy mate. Now ya know ? 😳🤣

84fisherman

Andy HLAC
Account Locked
Ya know. Dresses in orange. Tends to win most matches he goes in. Comes and fishes my local Southfield reservoir and wins. Nice bloke but can become annoying when he won’t let you beat him. 😩😩. Ok …. Zerkalo’s Bezzy mate. Now ya know ? 😳🤣
THE STEVE RINGER?

Angling consultant for Guru and Ringerbaits and world feeder champion Ireland 2014?

84fisherman

Andy HLAC
Account Locked
Yes. You’d have to ask Dave but, I think he’s still a member pal. Hey, you don’t get to be a good feeder angler without JLK’s tips you know. 🤣🤣
I googled the name n the first link was him. I genuinely didn't know who he was but I do now. I don't follow fishing like I used to. :)

Deejay8

Site Supporter
all of the Matrix/Preston anglers usually go to Sonubaits.
Is that right ,

i thought Matrix was Fox so why would they use Sonu baits

preston own sonu baits
The company that owns Matrix and Fox amongst other brands, brought the Zebco group of companies, including Preston and Sonubaits, back in February 2021. It's why most of the Matrix anglers have gone over to using Sonubaits, or being sponsored by them. It's no coincidence that Jamie Hughes, a Matrix sponsored angler, who was also sponsored independently by Spotted Fin baits, moved over to Sonubaits.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
nah, there's a lot of names now in angling that I have never heard of, obv until someone tells me.

No. Nothing wrong with that pal. If you don’t know you don’t know. If you’ve not heard of Andy May, well, he’s a fantastic angler and a nutcase. I’d love to fish the next peg to him. Doubt whether I’d catch much. Think I’d spend 5 hours laughing. He’s a right nice guy. 😳

84fisherman

Andy HLAC
Account Locked
No. Nothing wrong with that pal. If you don’t know you don’t know. If you’ve not heard of Andy May, well, he’s a fantastic angler and a nutcase. I’d love to fish the next peg to him. Doubt whether I’d catch much. Think I’d spend 5 hours laughing. He’s a right nice guy. 😳
I know who Andy May is. I put a bet on him winning fisho 2016 and won. lol