Andy May

bryan white

Site Supporter
Does he need a major sponsor to carry on.
Winning ways and coaching must go far.
Competition wise for sponsored tackle..matrix or guru
Todays market ..possibly even replacing will raison (it’s gotta happen eventually)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Who's not to say that Andy May isn't going down the independent route? Freelancing?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
The clue may well be in MAP's post........... ;)

MAP Fishing.
Auf Wiedersehen. Au Revoir. Adios.
With over a decade at MAP under his belt, it’s fair to say that Andy May has played a big part in what we’ve achieved as a brand over the years. But to paraphrase the Matrix movies, every beginning has an end, and moving into 2022, we bid Andy a very, very fond farewell as he charts a new path.
Angling is a tight-knit industry where friendships are nurtured by a shared passion, friendships that are as strong today as they were when we all first met. It’s no understatement that Andy is a dear friend to so many people here at MAP so we’re a bit dewy-eyed as we press on without him as part of the team.
For everything you’ve done for the brand, the laughs you’ve provided and the times shared, we doff our cap to you Andy and good luck for the future – ooosh!

scuttster

Site Supporter
The clue may well be in MAP's post........... ;)

MAP Fishing.
Auf Wiedersehen. Au Revoir. Adios.
With over a decade at MAP under his belt, it’s fair to say that Andy May has played a big part in what we’ve achieved as a brand over the years. But to paraphrase the Matrix movies, every beginning has an end, and moving into 2022, we bid Andy a very, very fond farewell as he charts a new path.
Angling is a tight-knit industry where friendships are nurtured by a shared passion, friendships that are as strong today as they were when we all first met. It’s no understatement that Andy is a dear friend to so many people here at MAP so we’re a bit dewy-eyed as we press on without him as part of the team.
For everything you’ve done for the brand, the laughs you’ve provided and the times shared, we doff our cap to you Andy and good luck for the future – ooosh!
I was thinking the same thing when I read the MAP Facebook page.

Deejay8

Site Supporter
It will be interesting to see if he goes with another tackle company. If he follows Jamie Hughes to Matrix, he will probably leave Dynamite Baits when his contract with them expires, as all of the Matrix/Preston anglers usually go to Sonubaits, which is under the same company umbrella.

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
I would hazard a guess that Andy has invested his time in MAP as a foundation to grow and develop his own portfolio to an altitude where he can now name his own price for future dealings as a freelancer without the restraints of a single company contract. It's called entrepreneurial enterprise as he still has many years ahead of him in the trade.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Who's not to say that Andy May isn't going down the independent route? Freelancing?
I really didn't want to announce this yet but speculation and rumour need to be quashed.

NOTN Clothes Pegs are pleased to announce Andy Way as our premium ambassador. Andy said "This is such a great opportunity to promote a quality brand and a product that every angler should have in their box. I don't know how I managed without these wonderful tools.". "Now if I can only find the camo ones I have dropped.... (is the cheque in the post?)".

84fisherman

Andy HLAC
Account Locked
I really didn't want to announce this yet but speculation and rumour need to be quashed.

NOTN Clothes Pegs are pleased to announce Andy Way as our premium ambassador. Andy said "This is such a great opportunity to promote a quality brand and a product that every angler should have in their box. I don't know how I managed without these wonderful tools.". "Now if I can only find the camo ones I have dropped.... (is the cheque in the post?)".
Andy Way? NOTN Clothes Pegs? Cheque? What's this 1921?

stikflote

Site Supporter
all of the Matrix/Preston anglers usually go to Sonubaits.
Is that right ,

i thought Matrix was Fox so why would they use Sonu baits

preston own sonu baits

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
all of the Matrix/Preston anglers usually go to Sonubaits.
Is that right ,

i thought Matrix was Fox so why would they use Sonu baits

preston own sonu baits
Rather Outdoors,LLC an American company own Fox, Matrix, Preston Innovations, Sonubait, Avid, Korum and Zebco, all part of the same company in effect.