Andy may latest video

Freesolo82

Not sure where this belongs? Andy beat Jamie is his latest match and it means a lot to him! :LOL:

Starts at about 47min but you may enjoy the whole video made me spit my coffee across the room.

Dusty

Not sure where this belongs? Andy beat Jamie is his latest match and it means a lot to him! :LOL:

Starts at about 47min but you may enjoy the whole video made me spit my coffee across the room.

Watched it the other day, these 2 are a right laugh which is great considering the majority of anglers on these videos are as dull as dishwater.
Love the bomb at the end

johng19

me@home.com
Watch it last night, funny. Think these two are brilliant together, also two of the best around.

Mike atkinson

Site Supporter
They bounce off each very well,, one of my pet hates on tv,, (that the wife watches) is,, when the presenters have a dull script to read out,, trying to make it funny,, ant n dec on I’m a celebrity,, and the bake off,, but Andy and Jamie just laugh n joke n make it up as they go along. Great to watch.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Love em to bits. Andy is as nutty as fruit cake. I couldnt fish next to him thats for sure. Can you imagine Andy next to our very own Wise Owl ? OMG ???