Andy may coaching

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
I had a coaching day with andy yesterday after a 6year break from fishing. We fished covey 6 on partridge lakes.we treated it like we was going to fish a match,so starting on the mud line,then shallow, then down the edge.i learned so much fishing shallow for f1s,a real eye opener.

Anyone thinking of booking a coaching day with andy,I can highly recommend.with andy what you see on YouTube is what you get.a true great guy,absolutely awsom angler, and a credit to the sport.
I cant recommend him highly enough,a true great.

Anglingman

Mr Ginster
Site Supporter
not had the personal experience myself but a few of our local lads have and report the same. top guy.
He arranged a couple of days down our way (Kent) for a group booking.

Loves a beer and a curry and despite topping him up properly he still gave them a bashing next day on their waters :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

They have been to him at Cudmore (I think) since and all agree he is more than worth the money and a great guy to boot....

Fishfinderuk

Site Supporter
Absolutely had a great day.after my lesson he did a feature on the next peg for match fishing,and I was able to watch him fishing properly.he was in beast mode and must have put near 50lb in the net in less than 1.5hrs and that's stopping for photos as well.

DontKillZander

Site Supporter
I'm not into match fishing but I put Winning Ways on and watch Andy regularly whilst I'm working, sometimes I won't even be paying attention to it / focused on my work - then I'll randomly catch on to something he says in the background and he'll have me cracking up, very likeable character he is.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I’d book him just for the laugh. Great angler and lovely lad ... Boooooosch. ??

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Andy used to fish the Lymm AC junior matches when I ran the junior section.
I would like to say I taught him what he knows,
Unfortunately I cant,
I still occasionally bump into him , top bloke ,his dad Steve is a decent guy as well .

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
I was fortunate enough to given a coaching session with Andy as a birthday gift 5 years ago. It was a laugh a minute from start to finish. Really is a top bloke and I learned a bit too.