And then there's just stupid.

Total

Site Supporter
go fishing? to cure me of what?

It's not me who's sick.

To laugh, sneer and single out individuals who have lost their life to the worst pandemic in over 100 years, because they used the wrong strategy to protect themselves, is a vile attitude.
We can't change the past Grey....;)

Total

Site Supporter
Have you seen the site?

It's a running account of antivaxxers who've died and who are dying. It's a sicking new level of low.
I have seen the site, and to be honest I've got more important things to worry about and do....:T:

ajaxer5

Site Supporter
go fishing? to cure me of what?

It's not me who's sick.

To laugh, sneer and single out individuals who have lost inetheir life to the worst pandemic in over 100 years, because they used the wrong strategy to protect themselves, is a vile attitu
How can anyone say they have the right to refuse a vaccine thereby helping to prolong a deadly epidemic.
Apart from the very few that cant have it for medical reasons I believe it should be a criminal offence to refuse
as should spreading false news lies etc,
I find it incomprehensible that people can prolong an epidemic that could kill someone they love and say its a right.

chris1967

Site Supporter
Have you seen the site?

It's a running account of antivaxxers who've died and who are dying. It's a sicking new level of low.
Have you ever watched I’m a celeb get me out of here .
Now there’s a new level of low

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
My parents are watching Celeb Jungle and the only ones they've heard of are Ginola and Richard from Richard and Judy.

grey

Site Supporter
How can anyone say they have the right to refuse a vaccine thereby helping to prolong a deadly epidemic.
Apart from the very few that cant have it for medical reasons I believe it should be a criminal offence to refuse
as should spreading false news lies etc,
I find it incomprehensible that people can prolong an epidemic that could kill someone they love and say its a right.
The general opinion of health experts is we've got to let this pandemic pass through us, as long as it's at a controlled rate (as the UK seems to be achieving) so as not to overwhelm the health services.

We're not trying to hold it at bay anymore, that's pointless - the majority of those who wish to be vaccinated have added protection against catching it bad, but not totally protected against catching it. The country has done all it can and now we're in the process of bracing ourselves.

The greatest risk the unvaccinated are to the rest of us, is the potential they allow covid to spread to quickly, which will mean the rest of us have to suffer additional government restrictions on our everyday lives. Slightly more worryingly, the increased possibility of the virus mutating through the unvaccinated - but as It has only mutated 5 times so far, I think that is relatively low risk too.

So the unvaccinated are not prolonging the epidemic, they're actually speeding it up, and the person they love has as much chance of dying whether they caught covid from the vaccinated, unvaccinated or just a carrier.

As for mis-truths, it has become a war of opinions and rights people believe they have over others. Some people spread mis-truths in good faith, others resort to propaganda to further their crusade.

It's now a small world on social media, where millions of voices are reaching us from all angles and from all parts of the world, each experiencing different stages of the pandemic.

For once covid seems to be under control in the UK. We mustn't make the mistake of confusing others' problems with our own.