And then there's just stupid.

cameraman

The best thing on Sky Sports
A guy I know back home lost his dad two months ago to covid. He had refused his jabs. Yesterday the guy himself died of covid and guess what....he had refused his jabs. Time to move on.

grey

Site Supporter
Maybe they were stupid... but couldn't this the result of the EU sowing the seeds of doubt amongst the public when they politicised the rollout of the vaccines~?

Louis D

Site Supporter
Clearly no free thinking person wants to have Bill Gates chip injected and everyone knows that "they" want to cull the general population. I know I shouldn't be surprised by the lack of logic behind this view but, if I was "the elite":
  1. Why would I care about monitoring your mundane existence when my life is full of tropical islands, supermodels and fast cars
  2. Why would I want to minimise the worker drones when my lifestyle depends on the stuff that they produce, I just don't want to experience exposure to them.
Clearly, antivaxxers don't think things through.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Clearly no free thinking person wants to have Bill Gates chip injected and everyone knows that "they" want to cull the general population. I know I shouldn't be surprised by the lack of logic behind this view but, if I was "the elite":
  1. Why would I care about monitoring your mundane existence when my life is full of tropical islands, supermodels and fast cars
  2. Why would I want to minimise the worker drones when my lifestyle depends on the stuff that they produce, I just don't want to experience exposure to them.
Clearly, antivaxxers don't think things through.
Lack the ability to think things through.

Whisker

Site Supporter
I was talking to a trainee on one of my courses in Dartford in the summer; he firmly believes the earth is flat, aliens exist, the government know about it and are lying to us. He even produced pics on his phone showing me how (to his mind anyway), the earth and universe really is...

grey

Site Supporter
A US based site but plenty of RIP's

People are free to make their own choices.

Listing individual unvaccinated deaths to promote a single view, is as vile and unnecessary as listing those who have died from a vaccine, or from covid with a vaccine.

Crass in the most extreme.

Total

Site Supporter
People are free to make their own choices.

Listing individual unvaccinated deaths to promote a single view, is as vile and unnecessary as listing those who have died from a vaccine, or from covid with a vaccine.

Crass in the most extreme.
^^ Go fishing....(y)

grey

Site Supporter
^^ Go fishing....(y)
go fishing? to cure me of what?

It's not me who's sick.

To laugh, sneer and single out individuals who have lost their life to the worst pandemic in over 100 years, because they used the wrong strategy to protect themselves, is a vile attitude.