and if you thought our NHS was bad - read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I get e-mailed the results of news searches for anything related to fishing, etc, and just got this in:

Rotting body found in hospital room

A mystery corpse has been found in a room near a ward at a Trinidad hospital.

Officials are trying to find out how the rotting body lay undiscovered for up to nine months.

An electrician found the remains while carrying out repairs at San Fernando General Hospital.

Hospital authorities say they have no reports of anyone lost from the wards but police are checking missing persons files, the Trinidad Express reports.

The room on the second floor of the hospital is hardly ever visited by staff.

Neil Parsanlal, San Fernando's head of communications, said it appears the body is that of a female.

San Fernando CID say the body was found on its back and was naked, although it was possible the clothes had been eaten by maggots.

A patient told the newspaper: "That is real slackness that somebody could be dead in there for so long, right across from patients and nobody knew anything."

icon_smile_shock.gif Dave

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:

San Fernando CID say the body was found on its back and was naked, although it was possible the clothes had been eaten by maggots.

[/i]

icon_smile_shock.gif Dave

What a waste of maggots. I pay 2.50 a pint at whitesprings and there they were --- FREE

Geoff
If it swims, catch it.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam

Geoff!
If you can afford Whitesprings and 2.50 per pint for maggots!
Bob Nudd should be cheap at 199 per day lol!
icon_smile_big.gif
Trev

Status
Not open for further replies.