.... And he told us he had gone roach fishing!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was using a 8/10 elastic to 0.13 and size 20 B911, so definitely fun to be had :)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
A grand day out today with @Dave . A great way to start the new year! Both of us caught steadily throughout but strangely Dave caught no skimmers whilst I had 3 and I didn't get a Carp. Nice venue, plenty of fish and at £6 for the day great value. Looking forward to doing again mate (y)

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Sounds like a nice bag, bit of a novelty those trout!

Fair play for going today if it was anything like it was down here as its been proper stormy. Had to dodge a couple falling branches just walking up the drive way 😅

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Glad to see that you had an enjoyable session and well done to @MunchMyStump for stepping in to act as your carer for the day. :upthumb:
Just don't tell Mrs M as he was supposed to be working ;)

It was a great day tbh, I wasn't sure how it would pan out, or how it would fish, and would have been happy with a few bites and a few fish. Definitely no shortage of bites and plenty of fish, small but beautifully formed, a bit like me :D

Excellent company (y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It was nice to see @bluesteve65 as well - even though he was five/six pegs away from me, and upwind, he thought he could hear me so came over for a looksee :)
Thinking back, Mr Munch needs a chuffin medal as I must have bent his ear off most of the day chatting :D

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Well done guys. 👍. It’s enough you weren’t blown in. It’s been mega windy here today. Looks a decent place to fish. I’ll have to give it a go when we get back to something like normal. I might even pick Peter up on my way. 🤣👍

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Enjoyed the banter mate. I spend far too many hours working alone so someone to talk to makes a nice change. At least I wasn't getting an ear bashing from her good lady self trying to teach her how to cast. :ROFLMAO:

Got to get myself a new seat box though, my legs are still numb lol. No doubt @Mrs Munch will be along shortly telling stories of me holding my tiddler in bushes...

bluesteve65

Site Supporter
It was nice to see @bluesteve65 as well - even though he was five/six pegs away from me, and upwind, he thought he could hear me so came over for a looksee :)
Thinking back, Mr Munch needs a chuffin medal as I must have bent his ear off most of the day chatting :D
Good to see you fella!!! 👍

JayBee

Site Supporter
A grand day out today with @Dave . A great way to start the new year! Both of us caught steadily throughout but strangely Dave caught no skimmers whilst I had 3 and I didn't get a Carp. Nice venue, plenty of fish and at £6 for the day great value. Looking forward to doing again mate (y)
Did you get your carers discount on your day ticket?.