AN Cook c Kamran Akmal b Mohammad Asif 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin Waggler

Bass Blanker
He shouldn't have been picked anyway mate, poxy batsman seem to have 10000 lives with the selectors, but if you have a bad day with the ball you can be dropped straight away.

andykel

that's selection justified then :)

I really don't like the centralised ECB cricket setup as it never gives on form players a chance. At least with football/rugby if you are not playing well, you are dropped and a form player (even if he is a test virgin) can come in is given a chance. This is so rare in cricket i sometimes wonder what motivation the young county lads have.

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
Originally posted by Marvin Waggler

He shouldn't have been picked anyway mate, poxy batsman seem to have 10000 lives with the selectors, but if you have a bad day with the ball you can be dropped straight away.

correct... you can put money on him getting out caught keeper or slips every single game...

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
Originally posted by andykel

that's selection justified then :)

I really don't like the centralised ECB cricket setup as it never gives on form players a chance. At least with football/rugby if you are not playing well, you are dropped and a form player (even if he is a test virgin) can come in is given a chance. This is so rare in cricket i sometimes wonder what motivation the young county lads have.

100% agree there...

Lyth should be given a chance, 1st county batsman to hit 1000 runs and hes the leading run scorer... next step, international

shootinfishin

Better than slappy

Originally posted by shootinfishin

Cricket is for Jack and Dannys[:D]

You need a brain to understand the game Grant, so off you trot back to your sticky bricks[;)]

Not all bricks are sticky you know just the ones that have been near your bun encrusted paws[;)]

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp

Cook not out 35 [:0]

he will get his 50... then get out, you wanna see him 50 to 100 convertion rate..

ITS $&&^& $$&&*&*%*&( %$&%^*&^

[:T][:T][:T][:T]

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Originally posted by common_carp

Cook not out 35 [:0]

he will get his 50... then get out, you wanna see him 50 to 100 convertion rate..

ITS $&&^& $$&&*&*%*&( %$&%^*&^

[:T][:T][:T][:T]

65 not out off 84 balls[:D][:D]I could see him score a hundred or 2 to win the match and become everyone's hero[:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.