An article in the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_D22

I saw an article in The Sun the other day with a picture of a frog eating a small Roach.This was fine i thought it was reasonably funny until i read the article.They described Mr Valery Krugersky who took the picture and was "fishing" using a makeshift net made out a curtain as an Angler.It's this sort of ignorance that makes my blood boil, in fact i ****ing hate it.I urge you all to e-mail the sun regarding this.We should not stand for this vile way of "fishing" to be seen on any level as part of our sport.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3095377/Croak-and-dagger-operation.html

gibby

How can you spot the Sun readers on a North Sea oil rig? There the ones trying to feed bread to the helicopters.

rodring

Account Locked
Originally posted by Nick_D22

I saw an article in The Sun the other day with a picture of a frog eating a small Roach.This was fine i thought it was reasonably funny until i read the article.They described Mr Valery Krugersky who took the picture and was "fishing" using a makeshift net made out a curtain as an Angler.It's this sort of ignorance that makes my blood boil, in fact i ****ing hate it.I urge you all to e-mail the sun regarding this.We should not stand for this vile way of "fishing" to be seen on any level as part of our sport.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3095377/Croak-and-dagger-operation.html
if you saw the full article elsewhere you would have seen that it took place somewhere in eastern europe.that's the problem with the sun never let the truth get in the way of a good story. don't fall into the trap of believing anything that's printed in that rag.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by rodring

if you saw the full article elsewhere you would have seen that it took place somewhere in eastern europe.that's the problem with the sun never let the truth get in the way of a good story. don't fall into the trap of believing anything that's printed in that rag.

Amateur fisherman Valery Krugersky, 49, was indulging his hobby in a lake just outside the city of Chernigov, Ukraine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1302767/Fisherman-stunned-frog-leaps-net-swallows-catch.html#ixzz0wwibdP00

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
It WOULD be a bit of a surprise -

Frog2.jpg

Bet he ate the frog instead !
[:D]

Last edited:

matchstickman25

There should be national frog cull right now! Lets stop these slimy vile creatures from decimating our silver fish stocks. just look at whats happened to cassop. what more evfidence do you need!

apsy2

apsy2
import em over here! they can then live in peace besides the cormorants,otters n mink!!!!!!

Nick_D22

Take the mick all you like but you know this sort of thing goes on over here.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter

Take the mick all you like but you know this sort of thing goes on over here.

Well I've never had a frog snatch a 6" roach while sticking two fingers up at me !
[:D][;)]

HISH

even IF it was over here a fat kid that has two left feet could still be described as a footballer if he kicks a ball around enjoys it, i don't think it'd upset the likes of Rooney, Ronaldo etc i wouldnt spare it a 2nd thought mate

Status
Not open for further replies.