Ambitions in life !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif Just thought as a bit of fun if any members have any ( Ambitions in life)....mine is as follows...

I would like before l leave this earth come face to face with one of the most awesome thumbsup.gif creatures on gods earth...The Great White Shark....
This has to be the no1 creature who inspires awesomeness and majesty in the natural world.....

Over too you maggotdrowners

Cheers Mook
Founder of the B.L.C.F.L Campaign..Ban license cheats for life beer-toast1.gif everyone

Polepot

Poles
To catch a manseer

To fish in Montana for Trout - yes I do mean Trout

To catch a Zander

One realistic, one pie in the sky, and one day possibly

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

norm

to catch a fish in my swim not some one elses (lol)

it isn`t the size of the tiddler that counts

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Newt my friend i think after seeing Trev's time with you i think it would be what you said but in reverse.. us lot with a fish-in with you!

teepee.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi everyone,

If I had one ambition it would be to catch a 100lb cattie on the Ebro as I have heard a lot about them icon_smile.gif.... but then again i'd have to spend lots of dosh to get there, so maybe not

Then again I've lots of ambitions, some of which I hope will be realised icon_smile.gif.... like never having to spend money again

Newt, a serious offer, if you get the time and the flights let me know and we'll accomodate yourself and Jan.

Dave

Edited by - Dave on 31 May 2002 12:24:09 AM

Edited by - Trogg on 01 June 2002 3:26:45 PM

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Teepee - I think either direction would be tons of fun for all involved.

Dave - thank you and I will treat it seriously. Just not sure when or if. I do seriously want to get to the UK for a visit before I get too old and creaky to enjoy it and I plan to do almost nothing other than fish.

After 27 years active duty in the military, I have "seen" much of the world and have no interest whatever in tours. But meeting and fishing with some of you folks would be a real treat.

And while we are sorta on the topic, if any from this bbs have plans to visit the US and some spare time to fish, just post details. I will probably know someone in most parts of the US and can arrange for some local fun for you. Everyone saw the Trev items but that situation was unusual since he came for the express purpose of visiting and fishing with me. More usual would be a work/fish trip or possibly something like Vagabond (from the Anglersnet bbs) just returned from.

Vagabond posted one day that he was planning a trip and wanted to know about aligator gar possibilities. A US angler named Phonebush put him in touch with some Texas anglers and he he fished over much of the Western US. See his threads on www.anglersnet.com. Not nearly as detailed as Trev's but good accounts of fishing for Gar in Texas and trout in Colorado.
Newt Vail

Edited by - Newt on 31 May 2002 03:44:15 AM

martin.

Account Locked
hi all
just 3 for me
1 - Keep fishing .
2 - keep happy(plenty of blackstuff) .
3 - see my daughter do well

tight lines.
martin.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Beautiful reply Martin!
prompted me to list
1) Keep happy, (because others are too)
2) Keep Fishing (and get better at it)
3) Help others do the same (and enjoy it as much as me)
4) Keep well enough to fulfil the 1st 3.

Good Luck Everyone in all your ambitions!

Trev

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

les middy

'Navigator'
hi
no real ambitions
but to enjoy life to the full
keep smiling and fishing
and hope him up there dos'nt send for me to soon

les

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Stay Happy.
Watch Trev get a new PB Tench on 5th July.
Stay afloat on 5th July.
Meet as many Maggotdrowners as possible.
& finally win a matchicon_smile_tongue.gif
That will do for starters thumbsup.gif

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

Edited by - Trogg on 01 June 2002 3:28:53 PM

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif All l can say is may l wish all mds much luck in your ambitions in life...

Thanks for posting ....friends and fishing = maggotdrowners bounce.gif

Cheers everyone....B.L.C.F.L Campaign....Ban license cheats for life....

Have you got yours for the 16th June......

MOOK

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I have 3 things in my life which i see as important
1) Family
2) Friends
3) fishing

In that order .

My one main ambition in life is to meet all of you (yes i am serious).

Others are
To fish for a Nile Perch
Fish for the moggies in the Ebro
glad you said fish for,and not CATCH!!!!!! tongue.gif

& to get Newt over here along with my hillbilly cuzzin Todd so we can have a proper face to face brit verses big mouthed red neck cotton pickin yanks (oops sorry both them boys are frum tha south so they be rebs) icon_smile_big.gif

Alan
You've just been moderated

Edited by - peter on 31 May 2002 11:05:02 PM

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Trogg - Todd is due in for the weekend tomorrow and we will get some pics of our catch (he said confidently).

I really think both of us would have a blast in your neck of the woods. And Todd is one of the few folks who has youngsters I don't mind being around for extended periods. (and I include a number of my grand children in the group I don't want to spend long periods of time with. LOL).

Newt Vail

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Do me a favour Newt please ?

Tell that damned hillbilly its about time he learned to type e mails icon_smile.gif

Or at least answer a bloody telephone (the thing that sits on the bedside table & makes a ringing sound).

Hope you both have a great time & i know what you mean about his boys they're great ain't they.

Dian & I also sent him the invite we gave you only like i told him we'll find the room for the kids as well.

Tight lines for the weekend .

Alan
You've just been moderated

Adam S

Account Locked
Hello all

just one really , to be happy and content (preferably in a big house by the ebro with a ton of monster cats out my front door) its a long term plan that im working toward.

for anyone who is interested in the ebro and cat and carp fishing in it try (not meant to be an advertisement)

www.carpdreamfishing.com

i went to spain with them last year and am going back in july , you could probably get a week in high season for as little as 650 or so , including flights.

good luck
adam

G

Ambitions for me,,,,,,,,

Stay healthy,
Keep fishing,
And keep meeting as manyM/Ds as possible,
But my most important ambition is, TO SEE MY GRAND-DAUGHTER GROW UP, and enjoy her life,

Andy
bear1.gif
i'm going fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.