Amazed at what this government does .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhorian

just read an article which reports that this government gives 170 millions to China ! ........ they have got to be flamin joking .... this is the third largest economy in the world and we - who are on our uppers so to speak - are giving them 170 millions .... just un-flippin- believable .... or am I being unfair ?

jduck1979

John D
No more surprised at that story, as some of the others I've seen, such as:

- Of the 1.67million job posts "created" by this Labour lot since 1997, 98.5% of them have been taken by immigrants - story.

- They've been paying their Union paymasters (who provide 60% of their funding) millions of 's of taxpayers money from the international aid budget (story)

Or how long the list of their Corruption, incompetence & other mess-ups are here

Oh, and after the mass immigration scandal, apparently they've now got a cut in the number of immigration officials secretly planned.

Last edited:

johng19

me@home.com
Is it me i just dont want to hear how bad thing are, it gets me so mad.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
This government have has much chance of me voting for them this time round as me being able to lick my own b@lls [V]

tbh I've always been a Labour man but this time round they're not 'Labour' they're just the same bunch of muppets as we've had since the last election promises.
Anyone who votes this shower of sh1te in this time round based upon the last few year's experiences, and let's not forget the uproar when Brown was handed the reigns unelected, needs lining up against a wall and rogering - oh hang on a minute, isn't that whats happened to us all over the past few terms of office??

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think it's around 4.7million a week but don' quote me on that

greentura

Greenie
1) stop giving money to foreigners abroad and make sure the ones over here pay tax on what the earn here

2) get out of Europe and fund manufacturing in this country with the money to get proper jobs to create a viable economy.

3) stop fighting wars that were not in the countries interest, make the UN sort that out equally with themselves

4) give Scotland Wales and northern Ireland independence and self rule, with there own funding

5) ban the whale, save the bomb

6) drive the lazy and scrounging over the borders to wales and Scotland to live on on UN aid in refugee camps and shanty towns

7) get back to reality and ignore the ones 4-6 [;)]

trouble is the last leader to have the b@lls to do something like that was Maggie. may have been a greed based economy but at least the economy was putting money in the pension funds instead of raiding them to support the banking c0ckup

jduck1979

John D
According to this....

- Since joining the EEC in 1973, we have run a trade deficit with the other member states that averages out at 30 million per day.

- In 2010 our gross contribution to the EU budget will be 14 billion.

- The EU's Common Agricultural Policy costs every family 1200 a year in higher food bills.

jduck1979

John D
Another good one I've come across here

Britain's National debt = 780,172,602,739
Its rising at a rate of 5,169 per second, 310,212 per minute, 18,607,306 per hour, 446,575,342 per day.

zhorian

John D .. when you put up figures like that I start 'burying my head in the sand' :) ... it's just incomprehensible ..... unimagineable ....

svenc

London Blanker NOT
And we go and wipe off other countries debt to us???? What happened to home is where the heart is???

mat k

Buddha
Originally posted by greentura

6) drive the lazy and scrounging over the borders to wales and Scotland to live on on UN aid in refugee camps and shanty towns

How about you keep them in kent you cheeky twit....shame that last word was auto changed.

Last edited:

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Dave

This government have has much chance of me voting for them this time round as me being able to lick my own b@lls [V]

tbh I've always been a Labour man but this time round they're not 'Labour' they're just the same bunch of muppets as we've had since the last election promises.
Anyone who votes this shower of sh1te in this time round based upon the last few year's experiences, and let's not forget the uproar when Brown was handed the reigns unelected, needs lining up against a wall and rogering - oh hang on a minute, isn't that whats happened to us all over the past few terms of office??

See your slowly coming round to my way of thinking Dave,
must have been down to all my posts. [;)] [:D] [:T]

Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.