All weather food

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nowt wrong with gravy on your chips such fickle southerners :D

Have you ever had chips with a breakfast?

Stansthirdboy

Site Supporter
In Memoriam
I was either adopted or the Navy changed my way of eating, save for a short spell in Scotland ( Bridies mmmmmmmm), I've lived all my life in the south.

I love onion gravy. gravy on chips, meat pies, mushy peas. My lads are the same, but the ex and her family only go as far as a cottage or shepherds pie.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I was either adopted or the Navy changed my way of eating, save for a short spell in Scotland ( Bridies mmmmmmmm), I've lived all my life in the south.

I love onion gravy. gravy on chips, meat pies, mushy peas. My lads are the same, but the ex and her family only go as far as a cottage or shepherds pie.
I can see why she’s now your ex then.

samlill

while you northerners/southerners bicker, get some proper chips from the black country,orange/battered(google them) oh yes you'll never look at normal chips again..Mmmm

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nowt wrong with gravy on your chips such fickle southerners :D

Have you ever had chips with a breakfast?
Another step into depravity..... is there no end to your northern torturous comestible habits.......

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
gravy or curry on chips def, but fav is cheese and gravy on chips and im a "southerner"

no sauce on chips unless its salad cream (if no gravy or curry)

A1 sauce for me in bacon, egg or sausage sarnie or a combination filling, also A1 sauce on my beef burger!

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
It concerns me that three people tucked into what is basically a single portion pie.... and you've got half of it left :eek:

The 'spoon' in the picture is actually a big serving ladle, the pic does not give any scale of size of the dish, it actually measures:-

33cm x 23cm x 6cm

Might be an individual one for you mate but, for us lesser mortals.....................................:eyepop:

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Salad cream on chips or cheesy chips is the best thing though bud! lol and this should seal the deal as i like dipping my cheese sarnie in a hot cup of tea before i eat it lol!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The 'spoon' in the picture is actually a big serving ladle, the pic does not give any scale of size of the dish, it actually measures:-

33cm x 23cm x 6cm

Might be an individual one for you mate but, for us lesser mortals.....................................:eyepop:

I'll reiterate what I said then....

It concerns me that three people tucked into what is basically a single portion pie.... and you've got half of it left :eek:

:D

Blanks

Site Supporter

33cm x 23cm x 6cm

Crikes, is the dish a converted sidetray? :)

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I'll reiterate what I said then....

:D
I will also reiterate what I said; "Why aren't you 35 stone?" :p

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
The ONS need look no further for evidence on why some areas have shorter life expectancy...... does the Mediterranean diet not exist north of the M4......