All the chefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stymie

I can agree with the wok, use mine all the time, slow cooker also. I did use my George Foreman grill for a while, havent put anything in it for ages. How about some recipes then? Had cottage pie tday, luverly it was too. I love cooking, wife may be good at a lot of things but her cooking sucks.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
The Wok. used nearly every day, and my set of chefs knives.

davidsenior

15/03/03 - 22/06/16
In Memoriam
Amazing just how many of the men on here do the cooking !!!

I like almost everything in my kitchen, from my 3 sets of knives to my pans, and all my herbs and spices.[:D][:D]

A favourite on the Fish-Ins is my LARGE curry pan LOL[;)][:D]

stymie

quote:

A favourite on the Fish-Ins is my LARGE curry pan

Looking at the amount of folks coming to the next one, looks like you are gonna have to buy a bigger one mate!

For all of you that haven't tasted cleggy's curry, you are missing out, top tucker.

Jessebobs

Steve!
Couldn't do without the tin-opener, microwave and dishwasher! Seriously though, got a kitchen Knife from Sainsburys in 1990 and it's still razor sharp and gets used every day.

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
quote:by Gordo:
ive got 2 fridges one for the food and the other for my beer and maggots.

I've got a Fridge freezer for fresh fruit n veg and convenience and rechaufe frozen foods.

A big AMerican style Fridge freezer with ice n water for larger items as well as seperate freezer shelves for each type of meat, Game, Poultry, sheep, pig, Beef[:D]

A little domestic style fridge for Beer soft drinks and maggots/Jellets.[:D]

And finally an upright chest freezer which is totally filled with deadbaits, caught throughout the warmer months.

Yep thats two fridge freezers and a fridge and chest freezer.[:D]

If you think I'm joking, ask slappy[:D][:)][:D]

simonelsey

only1 net empty
quote:Originally posted by shootinfishin

quote:by Gordo:
ive got 2 fridges one for the food and the other for my beer and maggots.

I've got a Fridge freezer for fresh fruit n veg and convenience and rechaufe frozen foods.

A big AMerican style Fridge freezer with ice n water for larger items as well as seperate freezer shelves for each type of meat, Game, Poultry, sheep, pig, Beef[:D]

A little domestic style fridge for Beer soft drinks and maggots/Jellets.[:D]

And finally an upright chest freezer which is totally filled with deadbaits, caught throughout the warmer months.

Yep thats two fridge freezers and a fridge and chest freezer.[:D]

If you think I'm joking, ask slappy[:D][:)][:D]

no wonder the local river to you has no fish in it[:p]

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
Nearly all of them weren't caught there and most are sea fish before anyone gets the wrong idea[:I]

Status
Not open for further replies.