ALL ANGLERS IN LINCOLNSHIRE READ THIS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal 2001 2001

DID U WANT TO JOIN THAT CLUB BUT U COULDNT GET IN? WELL I HAVE A SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. ON WINTERTON ROAD IN S****HORPE THERE ARE SOME PONDS CALLED.... APP, FROD PONDS. ALL YOU NEED IS A MEMBERSHIP WHICH COST NO MORE THAN 7.00 AND THATS FOR ALL YEAR AND THERE IS A MATCH EVERY THURSDAY......

SO WHAT U WAITING FOR GET YOURSELF DOWN THER PLENTY OF SPECIES AND MANY PONDS AND VARIATIONS OF TACKLE TO BE TRIED

s.thornton

sully

Hi, sounds very interesting, live in cleethorpes passed these lakes many a time and always fancied lobbing a maggot in, more info would be nice, do they have any weekend matches
cheers sully [:D]

animal 2001 2001

yes they have plent of weekend matches and any1 can turn up but only members a matter of fact theres a match on the 28th may down at bonny hale (also known as keadby canal) i havent been down to the app fro ponds yet because ive only just got my membership card but ive won a match on BONNY HALE BEFORE!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU FIND THIS INFO HELPFUL AND IF EVER U WANNA GO DOWN FOR A SESSION JUST ASK US!!!!![;)]

s.thornton

sully

thanks for the invite,will take u up on that but alas we are in holland that date but arrange something when i get back
actually going to chapmans tomorrow need some top 3,elastic etc...
might pop and take a look at app fro ponds
sully

Status
Not open for further replies.