alka-seltzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill G

Grandad
when adding alka-seltzer to groundbait do you crush it to a powder or just break it down into small pieces
also how many do you put into a

mix of the equivelant to a bag of gbait

bashy

bashy
depends how much the fish have drank the night before lol

Last edited:

pegasus

benny
[:D]lol bashy...

if you break it into small pieces it will just float away mate, ive never used it but ive seen it been used break it into four pieces and push it into the ball`s of ground bait.
hope this helps

tag

Why put Alka Seltzer into groundbait?
Alka Seltzer contains Aspirin, and I don't think fish should be fed drugs![V][V][V]

Ady

Formerly Adymon
Im guessing for its fizzing abilities to help break the Groundbait up, doesnt sound too healthy tho.

Don

Originally posted by tag

Why put Alka Seltzer into groundbait?
Alka Seltzer contains Aspirin, and I don't think fish should be fed drugs![V][V][V]

Asprin is a natural product derived from tree bark, not a lot of people know that lol.
As regards fish ingesting drugs I agree with you 100%; which is why the water authorities should try and find a way to extricate the remains of the womens contraceptive pill from our waters. Male fish are turning into females and we actually get to drink this water eventually. No wonder there are a lot of men with low sperm counts and couples who are finding it hard to conceive.

CJROSCOW

Clint
Grind up a packet of refreshers sweets, get some kali (think thats what its called-i used to love it as a kid!) - or even better use dry crushed hemp-natural, fizzy n fish love it!

Enigma

Armchair Carper
Buy some Solar up and down mix

Originally posted by Adymon

Im guessing for its fizzing abilities to help break the Groundbait up, doesnt sound too healthy tho.

Don

Reckon Enigmas got the best idea myself, CJROSCOW you forgot "Moondust" beats the heck out of Kali I wonder how that is spelled? I know its not K A L I because thats a glasswort type plant, Refreshers how nice were they? And "Lovehearts" Fond memories of those sweets I still have all me own teeth too lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.