Alex Ferguson / Bobby Robson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Alex Ferguson, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Manchester United flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Alex," said God.

"This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Alex felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a three-story mansion with a black and white sidewalk, 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Newcastle United flag and, in every window, the Magpie's logo.

Alex looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was a good coach, I won titles, hundreds of games and I even went to the hall of fame. So why does Bobby Robson get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Alex, that's not Bobby Robson's house, it's mine!"

Newt Vail

Del-J

' Victor '
Newt what can I say that hasn't been said before.

Newt your a star.
DJ.gif
Be lucky,
Del.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'

I do have to thank Trev for some of the information though. The original I saw was set up for US College Football (with the pointy balls). He provided info on coaches and colors and such for a couple of UK teams.

And he also suggested which team God would probably prefer.

Newt Vail

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Aw Gee thanks! NEWT

Thats half the forum not talking to me now!!!
Still I'll be able to talk to the Geordies and the people from Manchester.
I dont think I ever met anyone from Manchester who wasnt a City fan!
All the Reds supporters are fom elsewhere and jump on the easy option money bandwaggon!

Still, Bobby Robson is up there too!
Look what he did for my beloved Ipswich! FA and EUFA Cups! For a Town not much bigger than Chesterfield!
Until we had to let him manage England and try to follow Sir Alf Ramsey!
The only man to win England a World Cup, after Ipswich won the League on a Shoestring Team! and then had to let him go too!

Cheers

Trev

PS George Burley has agreed to my request to move down a Division next season, so I can watch them twice locally at Sheffield.
Sorry lads! beat you to it LOL
Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

Edited by - Ziptrev on 04 April 2002 05:25:33 AM

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm a Gaian pagan & as such follow other gods to the christians BUT Gaian pagans are pantheists & i've gotta admit that i'm glad to hear he follows a decent team

I'm the black sheep of my family cos i don't support MUFC but like i tell everyone "i do support united, its just a better united thats all"

Newt for a redneck i've gotta admit that one was funny mate

Trev not just geordies support the magpies (in fact dependant on which side of the bridge they're from depends on whether the geordies are part of the toon army or not
(but at least you chose a decent team for Newt to translate the joke to real english)

Alan
You've just been moderated

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Thats it now I'm taking my ball home. Not only do I blank they start on me favorite team. I'm cursed I tell you curseddddddddddddddddddddddd. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. John

chill out go fishing

Del-J

' Victor '
Ahhhh what a shame John mate lol. Or is it realy Alex F? Sounds like him.

Sorry John you couldn't whinge as much as him............could you?

DJ.gif
Be lucky,
Del.

G

My GOD Del we agree on something Alex F is a big crybaby2.gif {LoL}.
You got mail mate
beer-toast1.gif
ANDY

Del-J

' Victor '
How many have you had tonight Andy?

Do you realise you agreed with me IN PUBLIC? drink.gif DJ.gif
Be lucky,
Del.

norm

now now boys lol
we are notheast neibours
every one knows which team is the best lol

norm

it isint the size of the tiddler that counts

G

Del my man i"ve seen the doc and told him my problem{agreeing with you in public LoL} he"s given me some tablets eyebrow2.gif .3 a day for a week.
Cya later mate

beer-toast1.gif
Andy

mookie

mookie
Hi everyone .....answer to your question Norm .....best footy team in the NE well theres the FA cup semi finalists ?????

Cheers

Mook.....
.....Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.