aldin grange , angel ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick the fish

this is mick , fishery manager for aldin , im delighted to see a fantastic feed back to our fisheries ,we all aim to provide what the anglers want and sometimes it takes a while, but keeping it to this standard is hard work ,and every one works long hrs after or before anglers arrive , so to recive a great feedback is very rewarding,so thank you and tight lines [:)]

Jim63

Will be paying your place a visit soon, and I am really looking forward to it, just out of interest do you know of a decent campsite local to your place?

mick the fish

sorry it took so long to respond , had 2 days off to go fishing , trevor jones at baxter wood half a mile away will cater for you , sorry no contact no , look forward to meeting you ,

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
Hello Brother!!
I haven`t been to your fishery yet but I did read the posts. You`re obviously doing something right.

slim jim

slimfast
Aldin is a really nice place and very well run by mick who is a gent,then again i would say that because he does the bacon butties which are quality[:D][:D]joking aside its matured in to a very productive fishery which is a credit to the people who have made it what it is,,along with the angel which also a fantastic fishery we are starting to get spoilt here up north[:T]

arkon

Yes I agree Aldin is a great place to fish.. I have been fishing there since my return to the area and have not had a bad day's fish yet (still got to try the fluff chucking yet though) and mick comes and give good advice on how and where to fish if you need it....

Thanks mick for a great place...

Cooky

I used to fish it a few years back for the trout when there was only 1 trout pond and i think there was only the 1 coarse pond and Brian used to come around on a morning if you were there early enough with a bacon butty

I always enjoyed my days fishing and must get up there one day now im a coarse dangler lol

Status
Not open for further replies.