Not open for further replies.

Chavender

Steve
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offer...k22Sunday10.htm

the caps with the l.e.d lights in the rim are back and still only 3.99
Thumbnails_1x1_Wk22S10.jpg

theres some nice polerized glasses as well also 3.99
Thumbnails_1x1_Wk22S11.jpg

theres waders ,and the usual assortment of telescopic rods etc ,the landing nets aint bad (i've had one for the last few years ,been brilliant) oh and their baits are in as well .

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
The double rod bag is well worth 10. Doesn't look like they ahve them though.

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just be careful with the rod bags as they're too short for modern two piece rods - ideal for three piece ones though

antihero

Originally posted by Dave

Just be careful with the rod bags as they're too short for modern two piece rods - ideal for three piece ones though

yep, our kid found that out :) but he still uses it even with his carp rod poking out of the top! Very good value for money....might invest in some shades myself

nutmeg

Site Supporter
both the sun glasses and the rod bags are well worth the pennies

supersuperleeds

Been and bought the night light float set and the carp float set. Really poor finishes on them, but should be fine for the kids as they learn how to fish.

joey eccles

Got a net and the sunglasses - Loads of choice on the glasses front, but they were selling out fast. Looked quality stuff the specs. Net looks cheap but can't argue with the price and its ANGLING FOUNDATION approved! waders also available at a steal and rods/reels didn't look disastrous - and the bait looked decent.

Last edited:

Col7777

I just bought some bait and waders, the tele-Carp rod looked OK, made by Crane their brand I think, handy if you decide to do some Carping or take it on holiday.
I bought a Crane feeder rod from them a few years ago and it has been very good, I've had some decent fish on it and it behaved well.
I noticed a lot of guys buying the glasses and as already said they had a good choice.

Then I went on to the beer shelf.[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.