ALDI FISHING

Capt Birdseye

Site Supporter
19th January . Don't know what they are selling yet but winter clothing Ive had in the past has been excellent value

trotter2

Had the bib and braces,wellingtons and a bait runner that has outlasted a shimano .Good stuff.

IanG1

Site Supporter
Bought a bib and brace last year, it's been top value and not let me down.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Bought a double rod bag yeeaarrrssss ago and it's still going strong. Bought the neoprene wellies last year which were a bargain and very good.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Had the bib and braces,wellingtons and a bait runner that has outlasted a shimano .Good stuff.

You sure the reel was from Aldi and not Lidl - Lidl's own brand fishing gear is Crivit - and the bait runners were brilliant.

Last time Aldi had actual rods and reels in it was almost all Fladen gear which is the same stuff as they sell in Boyes and of questionable quality.

Bib and brace and wellies are spot on though (y)

Simon

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I still have 2 of those Lidl bait-runners. The 6000 and a 4000, both are still working perfectly.

trotter2

You sure the reel was from Aldi and not Lidl - Lidl's own brand fishing gear is Crivit - and the bait runners were brilliant.

Last time Aldi had actual rods and reels in it was almost all Fladen gear which is the same stuff as they sell in Boyes and of questionable quality.

Bib and brace and wellies are spot on though (y)

Simon
Sorry yes your right Simon my mistake. They are brilliant imo.

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
Will deffo be getting another hoody with built-in neck warmer, worn it to death ie fishing and dog-walking, excellent value at £20. (y)

stephenk

Site Supporter
Crivit baitrunners are good. They don't seem to have done them for a couple of years now.

Capt Birdseye

Site Supporter
You can now view what’s on sale next Sunday, not a fantastic choice of gear but can highly recommend the padded bib and brace if your not scrambling around in brambles and thorns . I’m in for the gloves (y)

adz1189

Adam
Are they selling them high ankle walking/fishing boots again!? My dad got a pair a few years back they’re oddly very well made couldn’t believe they were from Aldi

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Are they selling them high ankle walking/fishing boots again!? My dad got a pair a few years back they’re oddly very well made couldn’t believe they were from Aldi

Our local one hasn't got them in yet, that's what I'm waiting for.